PDA

View Full Version : im a bulimic guy

DamWayne
November 23rd, 2014, 05:24 PM
i know, you won't probably believe me, cause it's traditionaly a "girl" thing, but im bulimic, the non purging type. Since my father died when i was 11; eating was the only time i wasn't sad or stressed out like crazy, so i keep eating and eating.
now im 5.6 and 166 pounds, i never found myself "fat" until i realised i wanted a girlfriend, and since it looks like people only wants thin and muscular guys, i knew i would never find anyone while looking like a middle age guy with a fat belly, plus im naturally ugly with ugly curly red hair. (everyone hates red haired guys) i need at least a sixpack abs if i want one day being able to find someone.

i can't lose weight, i always snaps and go back to eating shit because when i eat healthy i start to break into panick attacks...
i know i should be ashamed of myself for being this fat, i know i only got what i deserve because being stressed is not an excuse for not losing weight and i know that im fat and ugly and disgusting, you shouldn't even talk to me.

Captain Canada
November 23rd, 2014, 05:54 PM
First off, not all girls are looking for thin muscular guys. Do you see how many people are overweight and dating someone? Married even? Second off, like I said in the thee thread, set a plan. It's alright if you get set back sometimes, but if you have a plan and you stick to it, those setbacks are nothing. Treat your body right and you'll get the satisfying (if you can even call it that) results. Eat healthier, excercise, etc.

DamWayne
November 23rd, 2014, 06:07 PM
First off, not all girls are looking for thin muscular guys. Do you see how many people are overweight and dating someone? Married even? Second off, like I said in the thee thread, set a plan. It's alright if you get set back sometimes, but if you have a plan and you stick to it, those setbacks are nothing. Treat your body right and you'll get the satisfying (if you can even call it that) results. Eat healthier, excercise, etc.
you say that, but you like the muscular type right? every girl i talked to say the same things, "not all girls like athletes" but in the end they end up dating athletes. there's no hope for ulgy fatasses like me, the married ones were probably skinny when they were starting to date their wifes.

i tried to exercises and to eat healthy like i said, i never been able to maintain it, due to constant panick attacks, but i know its not an excuse, i should be ashamed of myself.

Captain Canada
November 23rd, 2014, 06:26 PM
you say that, but you like the muscular type right? every girl i talked to say the same things, "not all girls like athletes" but in the end they end up dating athletes. there's no hope for ulgy fatasses like me, the married ones were probably skinny when they were starting to date their wifes.

i tried to exercises and to eat healthy like i said, i never been able to maintain it, due to constant panick attacks, but i know its not an excuse, i should be ashamed of myself.

Funny you say that, I'm actually dating a chubbyish guy. Also, Once you have those panic attacks, get right back into the plan.

DamWayne
November 23rd, 2014, 06:51 PM
Funny you say that, I'm actually dating a chubbyish guy. Also, Once you have those panic attacks, get right back into the plan.
wow, either he's rich or he's got the greatest personality ever...
i know i shouldn't be fat anymore. Like a girl on a blog said, "men aren't allowed to be fat."

queenofcontrariety
November 23rd, 2014, 07:19 PM
Just breathe. Okay? What you've described seems more like binge eating disorder rather than non purging bulimia. You aren't fat. That's the biggest thing to get over. Like hearing you say this honestly makes me want to cry because it makes me wonder what the fuck I am. Confidence is the key to everything. Not all girls like guys who are ripped, shocking I know. Just take things slowly, change the behaviors gradually so you aren't over whelmed and end up being really compulsive and hurting yourself.

Oh and for the record my dream guy is someone 200+ and 6ft+, that way he finishes whatever I don't and is comfy. But girls like different things, don't think we're all superficial bitches

Luminous
November 23rd, 2014, 07:23 PM
I'm not sure what you mean by the 'non purging kind' - bulimia is defined by the purging (vomiting or extreme exercise), otherwise it's a different eating disorder all together.

Anyways, I do believe you of course. Anybody can have an eating disorder. I have one, so I know how you feel. (Likely anorexia, but I'm waiting to hear back about my official diagnosis, probably tomorrow.)

Not everybody wants thin, muscular guys, and if they do, they need to get their priorities straight. But I know even saying that probably won't change your mind - though for me it's not as much how others think of me, it's how I think of me.

You can lose weight. It will be very difficult and take a long time but you can do it. Food-wise, pay attention to your calorie intake and keep it at a healthy amount (the amount of calories I eat is very far below the minimum average for teen girls, it's very unhealthy and I don't recommend it).

Also exercise! Your body only burns so many calories on its own, and unless you eat very very little, it won't burn more than you eat, so you have to get up and move. Cardio is the best for losing fat. Try running or swimming, and if you can't do either of those things, just try for some jumping jacks. I try and do 2-300 jumping jacks a day if at all possible. If you're hoping to eventually get a six pack, you can also do crunches and sit ups, but those will build muscle, not burn fat.

Eating disorders are really dangerous and can potentially kill. If at all possible, try and get treatment. A counselor, antidepressants, something. There are tons of things out there you can do to try and get better. Please.

If you need someone to talk to, I'm always here.

DamWayne
November 23rd, 2014, 07:31 PM
thanks for your input. queenofcontrariety i cant do anything worse that making you cry, so please dont. im not worth your tears, believe me.
i think, ive more of a "Binge eating disorder" i guess. im sure not all women are shallow bimbos, but everytime i hear girls talking about how 'this ripped guy' is sooooo hot and how they would love to date him, while mocking other guys not nearly as big as i am, it kills me. These guys don't have anything to do to have girlfriends, that they'll probably treat like crap anyway, and im condemned to be alone because im ugly? How's that fair.

Luminous
November 23rd, 2014, 07:36 PM
Yes, binge eating disorder would make more sense. It's when you eat lots of food, sometimes thousands of calories, in just one sitting - you feel like you just can't stop.

Especially in high school, girls really often are "shallow bimbos", and it sucks, you're right. But one day you'll find that one in a million girl who actually looks beyond 6 packs and perfect hair and pays attention to your personality, because that's what makes you who you are, not your body.

DamWayne
November 23rd, 2014, 07:41 PM
one in a million? no girl have to wait to look for the "one in a million guy", how is that fair?

Luminous
November 23rd, 2014, 07:42 PM
Are you kidding? That's every girl's dream! Of course they'll go through their high school boyfriends or whatever, but mostly they all dream about finding that perfect one in a million guy.

queenofcontrariety
November 23rd, 2014, 07:45 PM
It's not a matter of one in a million girl, it's a matter of the right girl. And to be perfectly honest, no one in high school will matter. I get told all the time I'm the kind of girl guys will date in college, smart and driven with a little more meat. And sometimes I'm okay with that, sometimes I want to sit in a corner and vomit after eating nothing. But the future is always there to look towards. So keep your head up, this isn't an issue that you're facing alone

DamWayne
November 23rd, 2014, 07:51 PM
Are you kidding? That's every girl's dream! Of course they'll go through their high school boyfriends or whatever, but mostly they all dream about finding that perfect one in a million guy.
yeah, that perfect tall rich handsome muscular funny smart guy. But they can choose to date all the "normal" guys they want before finding that one.

For me, my dream would come true if one single girl, any girl, would say, yes, which of course will never happend as long as i look like this. there is no "high school girlfriend" for me, i don't have that choice.

Luminous
November 23rd, 2014, 07:56 PM
Maybe you're right, I don't know you or your situation. But I hope that I'm not, because you don't deserve that.

DamWayne
November 23rd, 2014, 08:01 PM
i deserve that, im everything that's not manly. im fat, im fearful, im emotional, i cry at movies or tv shows (yeah i did cried at the theater), i never punched anyone in the face or anything like that, im shy, im an introvert. My entire being is a female turn-off. I think i deserve to be lonely.

queenofcontrariety
November 23rd, 2014, 08:09 PM
No one deserves to be lonely. Being sensitive is okay, it's not a matter or not being manly. And your archaic view of manliness might be a big part of your other issues. And fyi, punching people in the face is wayyyyy over rated

DamWayne
November 23rd, 2014, 08:12 PM
No one deserves to be lonely. Being sensitive is okay, it's not a matter or not being manly. And your archaic view of manliness might be a big part of your other issues. And fyi, punching people in the face is wayyyyy over rated
when i hear girls at my school talk it doesn't look this archaic. I bet you any of these girl would spit on my face if they knew that im 'sensitive'. Heck, half of my guy friend who DO have girlfriends don't say or act like they love them at all.

queenofcontrariety
November 23rd, 2014, 08:18 PM
Well, people are stupid, I personally lack a patience for immature people. Just look to the future, it'll become your best friend. Dream while staying grounded and few things can hurt you.

DamWayne
November 23rd, 2014, 08:20 PM
can i look in the future with no one by my side? what kind of future can i expect all alone...

queenofcontrariety
November 23rd, 2014, 08:23 PM
If you learn to do things on your own and learn who you are people will feed off that. And stop saying you're going to be alone, the odds of you ending up alone are pretty slim. Keep your head up and show these bitches what you can do

DamWayne
November 23rd, 2014, 08:32 PM
i can be nice i guess, i can listen, i can play music, i can write, i can draw. But i don't have muscles, i don't have nice clothes, im not a showoff or full of confidence. Nothing of value...

CuteGuy889
November 24th, 2014, 06:32 PM
This stems from poor body image. I too had a poor body image but outgrew it with some difficult.....Until 14 I was stick skinny. I had a small girlish face, limbs were virtual sticks and I was bullied cos of this......Then by 15 or so I started to gain a little...Initially it was bearly noticeble...just a bit of a love handle my GF found amusing and I denied....but was devastating....I started to starve myself...But my GF helped me pick up my self image. She would undress me in front of a mirror and make fun of my skinny-fat body, and say how cute I look with my new weight on..check where I have gained..where she can pinch more....then if privacy permits take me to TV, sill in my briefs, and enocurage me to have a hearty normal meal....she would rub my belly and push me to finish my portion and even eat more...

This way in 1.5 yrs my waist went from 25 in to 36, face plumped up, , grew a bubble butt too....and I have gone from 48 kg to 65 kg at 5 foot 11......... nw I have a small tummy roll, cannot run etc like when I was skinny, and have sm man-boobies....but,despite all changes, i never succumed to anorexia/bulimea..
I too now enjoy my gain..I have now got proper body proportions so all clothes from briefs to tee shirts hang on me better. I carry by body with pride, I even dare go for improptu sea baths just in my briefs..

Yet sometimes I feel sooo embarrasing whn family & friends point at & tease abt my new weight....and how skiinny I used to be.....I turn beet red in the face.

DamWayne
November 25th, 2014, 04:01 PM
i completely support you and understand what you're going through, just personally i don't understand how you can be unhappy with your body when you have a girlfriend...

Conn0r
November 26th, 2014, 06:09 PM
i completely support you and understand what you're going through, just personally i don't understand how you can be unhappy with your body when you have a girlfriend...

not everything gets perfect when you are in a relationship. if you aren't happy with yourself, you usually won't care if other people are happy with you. in the end, it's all about coming to terms with your own looks and body and thinking "I am who I am". Once you accept yourself, other's are more likely to accept you. Self-confidence is an attractive feature.

Like hearing you say this honestly makes me want to cry because it makes me wonder what the fuck I am.

Please remember that someone's distorted image of their own body does not apply to other people, it's a personal view on themselves. :)

DamWayne
December 2nd, 2014, 06:27 PM
yeah apparently. Guys aren't allowed to be shy or not top notch self-confident, or else they're condemned to stay alone for the rest of their life...

CuteGuy889
December 4th, 2014, 06:19 AM
yeah apparently. Guys aren't allowed to be shy or not top notch self-confident, or else they're condemned to stay alone for the rest of their life...

AND
They are supposed to be stick skinny one day and fat the next day without worrying about body image.as it they do not have a body image!!! It is so cruel and unjust. We too feel bad when we gain weight, lose our skinny body.

DamWayne
December 4th, 2014, 11:17 AM
nah, they are supposed to be ripped with six pack abs all year long and during their whole life, if not theyll stay single forever...
When your like me, not confident, shy, fat, short with red hair you have no hope left. I don't know why im still here breathing, knowing im gonna spend my whole life alone like the wretch i am.

Lulex
December 4th, 2014, 01:55 PM
Hey, I'm really surprised you don't know this but:
Your body doesn't define how much you worth. You aren't worthless just because you're ugly or fat. And I'm sure you aren't none of those things, anyway.

BTW, I love red-haired guys. Even though I'm more into girls, I find red-haired guys really really cute.

DamWayne
January 1st, 2015, 06:34 PM
Which girl around here would pick up a fat guy instead of a six packed one, if they have the same personality? Not one.
Plus, im asking you, it always starts with the look, like a girl said here in VT: "if you're ugly girls will say 'eww' at first glance and will never give you a second one." So you have to be hot to be able to shom them you have a good personality to begin with... And hot means six pack when you're a guy...