PDA

View Full Version : ~Attention anyone seriously suicidal~

mrmee
November 18th, 2014, 07:31 PM
If life gets so hard that you just cant bare it any more, STOP! Woah woah woah, back up. Its not life as a blanket thing, its your life as it is now. The beauty of that, is you CAN change it.
This world is big enough that you can do whatever you want and be whoever you want. Even if it means packing up one night and just going till the car breaks down. Presto. Fresh start.
before you do that though, take into consideration how much better your life is now than that would be. You'd have nothin. No food, no shelter, no means of money, and no moral support. It may not be good, but its still a much better option than suicide.

Hideous
December 15th, 2014, 02:10 PM
This is nice, thank you.

Luminous
December 15th, 2014, 02:15 PM
Depression, Loss, and Grief :arrow: Uplifting Stories and Messages

averygamerdude
December 15th, 2014, 10:33 PM
If life gets so hard that you just cant bare it any more, STOP! Woah woah woah, back up. Its not life as a blanket thing, its your life as it is now. The beauty of that, is you CAN change it.
This world is big enough that you can do whatever you want and be whoever you want. Even if it means packing up one night and just going till the car breaks down. Presto. Fresh start.
before you do that though, take into consideration how much better your life is now than that would be. You'd have nothin. No food, no shelter, no means of money, and no moral support. It may not be good, but its still a much better option than suicide.

Okay, look. I can't change my life. And I especially can't be whatever I want! I can't be a dragon. Also, I already have practically nothing. I don't have any money, food in my house is scarce, and the only one who cares about me is my mom, and I don't even like her!

mrmee
December 16th, 2014, 06:41 PM
Okay, look. I can't change my life. And I especially can't be whatever I want! I can't be a dragon. Also, I already have practically nothing. I don't have any money, food in my house is scarce, and the only one who cares about me is my mom, and I don't even like her!

First off, i said you can BE WHOEVER you want and DO WHATEVER you want.
Second, just because you don't have anything now, doesn't mean you can work to get something.
Third, In most cases, your parents should be the two people you can tell absolutely anything, because you have their unconditional love. However there are extenuating circumstances where your parents might not be, like they passed away or are/were abusive :/
An finally, you have something good or something to look forward to. Example: You have a roof over your head, clothes on your back, and enough food to survive. You also have things some others don't, like internet access and some device to access that internet.

If all that doesnt help at all, just keep in mind that you can always leave, get your own job, and start over by yourself.

averygamerdude
December 17th, 2014, 06:58 PM
First off, i said you can BE WHOEVER you want and DO WHATEVER you want.
Second, just because you don't have anything now, doesn't mean you can work to get something.
Third, In most cases, your parents should be the two people you can tell absolutely anything, because you have their unconditional love. However there are extenuating circumstances where your parents might not be, like they passed away or are/were abusive :/
An finally, you have something good or something to look forward to. Example: You have a roof over your head, clothes on your back, and enough food to survive. You also have things some others don't, like internet access and some device to access that internet.

If all that doesnt help at all, just keep in mind that you can always leave, get your own job, and start over by yourself.

I can't be whoever I want. I can't be a wizard or a superhero. Also, I can't do whatever I want. I can't go out and stab everyone on the streets.

Second, I can't work for whatever I want, because nobody will hire me.

Third, I can't tell my mom anything, because I'll gross her out or she'll ban me from certain things.

And I may have somewhere to live, but I have to live with an emotionally abusive mother, a physically abusive little brother, and an irritating littlest brother. I also do have clothes, but it's clothes I hate wearing, but I can't wear clothes I wanna wear, otherwise my mom will believe that people will beat me up. And I do have food, but I rarely get fed, and the food I eat tastes awful.

Finally, I do have internet access, but so does everyone else and their brother in the U.S.