PDA

View Full Version : I hope this helps someone!

Dboy19
November 17th, 2014, 10:56 PM
So I think this is the best place to post a little bit about my life as I've had hardships but also amazing things happen to me. I hope someone is able to find a use in my story.

So in my teens being the age of 18, I struggled in school (Still do) and had some things happen to my family that I prefer not to mention right now. When I turned 18, I ask my mom if I could do a skydive for my birthday as it was on my 'bucket list'. She hesitantly said yes. A week after my 18th birthday I went. It was the most amazing experience ever. The main point of this is to help those that have 'worries'.

I have been skydiving ever since that day and have been able to get through my training and all the things involved in that.

When I skydive, every little worry that I have..what we are having for dinner, the fight I got in with my mom, the fight with my girlfriend, school, etc..is gone. It is the most freeing thing you could ever possible feel. It makes my look at life much differently and makes me realize how short life is and how quick it can end.

I've had friends who have had suicidal thoughts before and self harm, and I always tell them that it is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

We all have our problems and worries in life and with that I have to say, they all go away. Something that right now may seem like a big deal, a year down the road you will laugh at and realize how stupid it was to worry about it in the first place.

To anyone that may have problems in life, here is what I will say. Never go to bed angry, always say I love you and know that all your problems in life will go away. You have people to talk to here, utilize that.

HockeyLovesMe
November 18th, 2014, 01:24 AM
very nice post thanks :) wld love to skydive someday :)

sweetcake
November 18th, 2014, 04:05 AM
Wow I've always wanted to skydive since I was wee little.. Thanks for the inspiring post:)
My stress release is playing the violin, any negative thought or feeling would go away in an instant.

JamesSuperBoy
November 18th, 2014, 08:30 AM
Cool thanks for sharing

Dboy19
November 18th, 2014, 10:32 AM
Wow I've always wanted to skydive since I was wee little.. Thanks for the inspiring post:)
My stress release is playing the violin, any negative thought or feeling would go away in an instant.

That's awesome! We all have our own little things that make our stress go away.

sweetcake
November 18th, 2014, 10:43 AM
That's awesome! We all have our own little things that make our stress go away.

Agreed!

Uranus
November 18th, 2014, 10:50 AM
That's really cool!