PDA

View Full Version : Username changes

HeWhoTravelsTheWorld
November 16th, 2014, 03:23 PM
Hi

I was just thinking, you know when you go to change your username but you can't because you haven't waited long enough since you last did it?
well i was thinking that it would be cool if there was a little box telling you how many more days you must wait.
that way people like me wouldn't get so frustrated while waiting for the days to countdown.

Bmble_B
November 16th, 2014, 03:43 PM
That's a great idea! :O

azure moonstone
November 16th, 2014, 03:52 PM
Unless something has come out recently, I am not sure there is a mod we can add to make this happen (please correct me if I am wrong). It's not a bad idea though.

See - this thread here. (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/showthread.php?p=2066799)

Living For Love
November 16th, 2014, 04:09 PM
I think you can ask an admin to tell you how many days you have left, not 100% sure, though.

Sloth
November 17th, 2014, 01:35 AM
i think usernames were chosen for a reason and changing them should have a small penalty

Horatio Nelson
November 17th, 2014, 01:42 AM
Just VM an Admin, they'll tell you. :)

Karkat
November 17th, 2014, 01:48 AM
I'm with Ali, this sounds like a good mod if it's possible, but in the meantime I guess PM/VMing an admin will have to suffice.

Mike and Val are both pretty quick to respond, so it shouldn't be a huge issue :)

xXl0sth0peXx
November 17th, 2014, 08:53 AM
What's said is correct - there is no mod for this as of yet. It'd be nice if there was. You can always PM/VM myself or ImCoolBeans and we'll let you know. We don't bite..