PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Jamba Juice smoothie!

Cognizant
November 16th, 2014, 02:05 PM
Ok so I've been working at Jamba Juice for about a month and a half now, but I still don't really know all the smoothies. I want to know which ones are the most popular and what better way to find out than to ask a bunch of teenagers :D Just share your regular order (or a few) and tell me a bit about the flavor profile!

My top 5 are:
Strawberries Wild - it's your classic strawberry banana smoothie, can't go wrong with that.
Red Gummi - very fruity and tart, tastes just like a cherry gummy bear
Aloha Pineapple - good blend of pineapple juice (one of my favorite fruits), and very fruity
Caribbean Passion - very mango-y :P but I like it
Peanut Butter Moo'd, substitute soymilk for carrot juice - it sounds nasty but it's hella good - makes it taste like a liquid butterfinger :wub:

CosmicNoodle
November 16th, 2014, 02:38 PM
Every time I think of Jamba Juice it reminds me of the American Dad episode where Roger ends up working for them, and gets beat up be a guy in a taco suit advertising for Taco Bell because Roger was working "his street" Anyway, VERY off topic.

We don't have Jamba Juice in the UK, but my favourite type of smoothie is Strawberry

Remora
November 16th, 2014, 03:18 PM
I love bananas! like, i really do, please, i could probably die of bananas if i were given enough of them, so i'll gladly have a banana smoothie.

Also not important, this was right in between two "Tasting cum" threads when searching for new posts. D:

Karkat
November 16th, 2014, 04:39 PM
It's Razzmatazz or Razzle whatever. The Raspberry one XD

Hollywood
November 16th, 2014, 04:45 PM
Back when I lived in Cali, they had some kind of chocolate flavored one that I loved. I seem to remember them doing away with it though.

Cognizant
November 16th, 2014, 07:51 PM
Back when I lived in Cali, they had some kind of chocolate flavored one that I loved. I seem to remember them doing away with it though.

Chocolate Moo'd?
That's still on the menu, I think

Hollywood
November 16th, 2014, 08:13 PM
Chocolate Moo'd?
That's still on the menu, I think

YES that was it. Oh my god if they still have it (and if I ever make it back to California), Jamba Juice will be my second stop, right after In 'N Out. :D

ksdnfkfr
November 16th, 2014, 08:33 PM
I like the mango one.

sebastianb
November 18th, 2014, 10:39 PM
Chocolate Moo'd