PDA

View Full Version : I really need help!!!

CreativeUsername
November 6th, 2014, 10:23 PM
It's been a long past couple of years for me, because I've missed so much school due to anxiety which led to depression. Recently, I missed a week of school and I got so anxious about going back that I missed another week of school. Unfortunately, the school doesn't let me come back after I've missed 2 weeks of school.

In a few weeks I'm going to have to go back to school, and I don't really know how to tell my friends what happened, or if I even should tell them. I also know that since I'm a freshman, we weren't good friends to start with, and we didn't have a chance to become good friends. I'm not really show how to fit back. All suggestions will be very helpful, as this is really stressing me out and making me anxious.

P.S. I have seen therapists and taken medication.

Joly0520
November 6th, 2014, 10:56 PM
please no worry. everything will be better

James Dean
November 7th, 2014, 04:19 AM
Just be honest with them. Tell them you were having issues with your mental health. and ask if they could assist you with that. True friends will understand and stick with you. Get tutors, talk about doing extra credit work. Explain your situation to a counselor.

You'll be fine, I deal with social anxiety myself and I deal and fight with it everyday. We are in this together. Don't be afraid to talk about your problems. Calm down and relax. It's fine. :)

CreativeUsername
November 7th, 2014, 11:52 AM
Thank you for all your support.