PDA

View Full Version : Your favourite season of the year?

Paladino
November 4th, 2014, 08:18 AM
It is a hard one because of how shit the weather here is normally, but it would be Winter or Summer because I feel those two periods of the year both have a special buzz about them, Summer because everyone is happy, the suns out, everyones having a good time etc and winter because well Christmas is near, you get the cold winter nights where it's perfect to have someone to cuddle with and spend your time with and I don't know why but to me the cold winter nights always have a special feel to them, anyone understand what I mean?

azure moonstone
November 4th, 2014, 08:21 AM
Definitely Autumn. I love the cooler (but not cold) weather. I am usually playing soccer/football this time of year as well.

Paladino
November 4th, 2014, 08:26 AM
Definitely Autumn. I love the cooler (but not cold) weather. I am usually playing soccer/football this time of year as well.

Nothing better than a game of football with very light rain in the Autumn cool! In summer it gets far too hot and in winter it's far too cold and you get stingy bits if you opt to wear shorts haha :( :lol:

Lost in the Echo
November 4th, 2014, 08:27 AM
the cold winter nights always have a special feel to them, anyone understand what I mean?

Fuck yeah! :D I've kinda always thought I was the only one who actually liked the cold. :P Snow is pretty awesome too.
So yeah, Winter is my favorite. Fall/Autumn is a close 2nd, though. Nature just looks really cool around this time.

Paladino
November 4th, 2014, 08:29 AM
Fuck yeah! :D I've kinda always thought I was the only one who actually liked the cold. :P Snow is pretty awesome too.
So yeah, Winter is my favorite. Fall/Autumn is a close 2nd, though. Nature just looks really cool around this time.

I like the feeling you get, when its a cold winter night, there's no wind, there's no clouds in the sky and you can look up and see every star you can think of. Gives me such a special feeling, it was a better feeling when I was younger because of how exciting christmas time is when your a young kid.

Uranus
November 4th, 2014, 09:17 AM
I love the cool weather in the fall. It's amazing! I also love the winter. And having a very warm body I can walk around in northern Michigan in nothing but a pair of shorts and a shirt. I like autumn and winter equally

Elysium
November 4th, 2014, 10:17 AM
Spring! Not too warm or cold and everything's pretty (even when it rains).

Paladino
November 4th, 2014, 10:18 AM
Spring! Not too warm or cold and everything's pretty (even when it rains).

For us spring can change from being very warm to very cold and rainy in a matter of hours. Its fucked up.

Horatio Nelson
November 4th, 2014, 10:39 AM
Winter is my favorite. I love the cold. :D

PinkFloyd
November 4th, 2014, 10:57 AM
My favorite season is summer for all the reasons that a reckless and stupid teenager like myself would have. :lol:

CrazyPerson101
November 4th, 2014, 08:48 PM

I'm with Ali Here, I like Autumn when its not to hot and not to cold, plus the trees look so pretty <3

Melodic
November 4th, 2014, 08:52 PM
Spring..

I do love most things about winter too, except the snow part.

Babs
November 4th, 2014, 08:56 PM
Definitely Autumn. There are warm days, there are cool days. There's rain and sun. There's the pretty change in colors. The only thing I dislike about fall is school.

Daniella98
November 5th, 2014, 02:52 AM
I live in the north so I prefer summer.

Captain Canada
November 5th, 2014, 06:44 AM
Gotta say Winter has been my favourite season for these past few years. Summer is far too hot and Spring is allergy season... Autumn/Fall would be my second favourite., the colours are really pretty this time of year :D

xXEverReadyXx
November 5th, 2014, 08:51 AM
I've gotta say winter, I just love the feel of snuggling in a heap of blankets on a winters night :D

HockeyLovesMe
November 5th, 2014, 09:05 AM
summer for me winters are way to long here im in canada

SethfromMI
November 5th, 2014, 07:50 PM
Autumn I love the cool weather, pretty colors, and football!

Lost in the Echo
November 5th, 2014, 09:27 PM
Wow, I'm pretty shocked to see Winter has the most votes. I've always heard of most people loving warm weather and hating cold and the snow.
Fuck yeah though, Winter FTW! :D

Typhlosion
November 5th, 2014, 09:47 PM
Autumn. Winter's too cold, Summer's too hot, Spring's too rainy.

Kate
November 6th, 2014, 11:34 PM
I prefer summer because the feeling of the warm air and the scent outside is just so comforting. The sunniness is also really nice and isn't depressing unlike winter (seasonal depression). Not to mention that it's also the season where school is out and my family goes on more vacations.

Starling City
November 6th, 2014, 11:45 PM
Autumn: I love the colors.

James Dean
November 7th, 2014, 04:58 AM
It has to be Spring for me. Don't really know why. Just enjoy it the best. Not too hot, not too cold. Not as crowded and busy like summer. Don't really like winter.

Afrollama
November 7th, 2014, 01:26 PM
Easily spring, I hate winter and autumn because I always get seasonal affective disorder

RRay99
November 12th, 2014, 05:45 PM
I love the warmth of the summer, but love the colours of the fall more

NeuroTiger
November 12th, 2014, 06:13 PM
Autumn is just perfect *_*

Abyssal Echo
November 12th, 2014, 07:06 PM
Autumn. Winter's too cold, Summer's too hot, Spring's too rainy.

Yay! someone that feels the same way I do :P

I like the Fall..... its not too hot not too cold.

everlong
November 12th, 2014, 07:13 PM
Autumn. It's so beautiful and the temperature is perfect.

Karkat
November 12th, 2014, 07:29 PM
Summer for sure. However, I like each for its own reasons.

I probably like winter the least. :|

Dennis98
November 12th, 2014, 07:57 PM
Spring , after 6 months of winter here . Days when nature rise again from snow and cold , and start to bloom again . LoL , but all that feel is disturbed because of mine pollen allergy .

ImagineRepublicCity
November 12th, 2014, 08:59 PM
Winter*1000.
In Australia, every season is Summer except Winter. I only like the warm weather when I wanna go to the beach, but staying at home in pjs and playing video games and whatnot is my type of thing.

dontfiguremeout
November 13th, 2014, 10:02 AM
Autumn is my favorite because of all the changing tree colors!

Southside
November 13th, 2014, 12:22 PM
Summer...The winters here in Chicago are brutal, plus when you have to constantly shovel it gets kinda tiring.

Wyatt 13
November 13th, 2014, 01:05 PM
Autumn but also winter for x-mas stuff.

Snydergate
November 13th, 2014, 08:20 PM
Summer!

samii
November 13th, 2014, 09:10 PM
Winter I love winter

voodoo doughnut
November 13th, 2014, 09:28 PM
i liked spring best in las vegas. i haven't experienced spring in washington yet.

Dalcourt
November 13th, 2014, 10:59 PM
Summer, I love hot weather.

Calliope
November 13th, 2014, 11:26 PM
It's a tie between Spring and Fall. Spring is lovely, it has my birthday and nice weather, but Fall is gorgeous with all the leaves turning red/orange/yellow and Fall fashion is just really nice.

Charlie48
November 14th, 2014, 08:29 AM
Winter = SNOW!! :)

Luminous
November 14th, 2014, 08:42 AM
I love Summer and the warm weather and being out of school, so that's what I chose, but in a way I like Winter too because there's no bugs and it allows me to wear long sleeves no questions asked. I love Autumn fashion and the beautiful leaves and all that but it does get cold very fast here (it snowed today and not for the first time..). Spring is kind of all around nice weather except it does rain quite often. There's good and bad about each season honestly, it's difficult to choose.

Chaotic Trickster
December 2nd, 2014, 05:36 AM
I would say winter.

Pilyk
December 2nd, 2014, 11:17 AM
Err, probably autumn and spring, the times when nature changes :p

cbm89031
December 2nd, 2014, 11:41 AM
Summer... Because we don't have any school

Hideous
December 7th, 2014, 06:46 PM
I'd say the summer.

hockeyfan
December 13th, 2014, 03:21 PM
Summer. Wats so great about the fall?

eli_w
December 22nd, 2014, 11:18 PM
Winter is so dark and ominous yet tends to bring family and friends closer together and is super calm, love it

Baseball1999
December 23rd, 2014, 05:17 PM
Summer by far. I cannot stand the cold in the winter, and my allergies are horrible during spring and fall.

TroyH
December 26th, 2014, 11:34 PM
Fall, though none of them are bad, really. Fall though because I'm a cross country runner so that's my season. Of course I can run all year round, but this is the time of year for competition and basically what running the rest of the year comes together for. Plus, living in the northeast part of the US provides some AMAZING trails to run and race on as the foliage changes and the weather becomes brisk so you aren't dying of sweat like you do in stupid track season...

LilEmma
January 31st, 2015, 10:34 AM
Autumn, if it's not too rainy. Fresh cool air, wonderful colours, berries and mushrooms in the woods.
Early summer is nice too, after chilly sping nature wakes up, and there is bright green everywhere!

Cognizant
January 31st, 2015, 12:42 PM
I like all the seasons but I love summer the most. It gets warm but not too extreme, no school, and you can party in the sun with your convertible top down till 8 in the evening. I guess I'm a typical California dude :P
But srs I like all the seasons, but I don't do well in the cold (which, for reference purposes, is anything below 40 degrees F).

amgb
January 31st, 2015, 03:14 PM
Hmmm I like all seasons too but spring is beautiful. Somehow spring is the main season that inspires my poems.

Lovelife090994
January 31st, 2015, 06:13 PM
Autumn is my favorite season! It is the time of harvest and change. The trees change to gold and ocher and the air is cool but fresh. The holidays of Halloween and Samhain are near and soon our loved ones too. Autumn is the season my birthday is close to and I always loved the time of season.

Guitarguy9
February 3rd, 2015, 03:09 PM
Summer. Swimsuits and miniskirts.....

amybah
February 3rd, 2015, 03:42 PM
Summer

Bull
February 3rd, 2015, 04:06 PM
spring because of the weather and to play baseball

SmokyChica
February 3rd, 2015, 04:18 PM
Winter because I don't have to wear shorts, have an excuse to stay indoors, eat warm food that doesn't feel the same eating in warmer months, and I love having random snow days

suzzysmith2012
February 4th, 2015, 02:12 AM
I love summer,
But also like winter and everything being white.

Excalibur
February 5th, 2015, 12:32 PM
Probably Spring. Summer is just too scorching hot that you can't do anything without melting, and in Autumn everything is dying and it's still really warm from Summer, but Spring is just right. It's right after Winter but definitely getting warmer, and everything is blooming, and it's finishing up school, I just love it.

CornDaddy
February 9th, 2015, 01:54 AM
I long for fall's weather year round. It's just so perfect

Hollywood
February 9th, 2015, 08:36 AM
Easy no for summer, if you've ever been in Charleston during the summer you know why. The humidity is always awful at the start, but then a storm comes through mid-afternoon and the humidity becomes unbearable. Spring is milder but still humid.

Fall is the only reasonable season here in my opinion, it's cool but not too cool, and the humidity is gone for the most part.

Meh Guy
February 14th, 2015, 11:07 AM
Definitely autumn. Not too cold, but not too hot

Beth
February 14th, 2015, 11:16 AM
Definitely spring. Everything is blooming and the trees are budding and a sign of getting warmer.

Canadian Dream
February 15th, 2015, 01:13 AM
Honestly, because I live in Canada summers are tolerable. It can get pretty hot but at least the weather is consistent. So yeah summer rules here.

mychalo
February 15th, 2015, 12:21 PM
I love summer. Can spend a lot of time outside at the pool.

Typho
February 15th, 2015, 12:42 PM
Both summer and fall

That's the Spirit
February 15th, 2015, 04:36 PM
Winter;

http://www.visitnorway.com/ImageVaultFiles/id_3102/cf_1174/Tromso-city-winter-Norway-740.JPG

cami
February 15th, 2015, 10:25 PM
Spring or autumn. I don't like summer because it's too hot, and I don't like winter because it's too cold and pretty bad for homeless people.

Failed Algebra
February 16th, 2015, 04:11 PM
actually I LIKE seasons, the change in any one of them is pretty amazing if you think about it. I wouldn't want to live on the equator where it's summertime all year long.

Suicune
February 18th, 2015, 09:26 PM
Autumn without a doubt. It still feels warm during the day and cool and night without being too extreme. I love the colors of the leaves and all the things that happen in the fall like Halloween.

Also things become pumpkin themed and I do like pumpkins very much. :P

xXl0sth0peXx
February 19th, 2015, 11:54 PM
Late spring or early fall. Not too cold but not too hot either.

Jackrabbit7
February 20th, 2015, 09:35 PM
Autumn, Its cool but not cold, great for fires and outdoor stuff. Harvest festivals, great food, football, I look sexy in sweatshirts and shorts XD.

fighterpilot360
May 7th, 2015, 10:44 AM
summer for the sun

Horatio Nelson
May 7th, 2015, 10:52 AM
Please do not post in threads that have been inactive for more than 2 months. :locked: