PDA

View Full Version : Borderline?

Cisel
November 4th, 2014, 12:07 AM
This has always sort of been my reality, and I'm just looking into it now because I'm realizing that it may not be normal. Everything I feel is to the extreme. Like my emotions just max out all the time. I can't just be sad about something, I'm depressed and miserable. If I'm happy, I feel like I could fly. If I'm annoyed, I'm angry, if angry then furious, and if furious then livid. And because of me always feeling this way I've always been very prone to tears. I'm a crybaby. I've come to consider it based on the reactions of my bf and now that I think about it people in the past. I just never thought anything of it because it was just always how I feel things.

I've also grown very attached and I guess even dependent on my bf, which I've recognized and am currently trying to solve. I've had episodes of psychosis as well as panic attacks in the past, and more recently I have these sort of "fits" where I'll just go off. My bf and I were discussing a matter over the phone and I just got so angry (thankfully he's very understanding) that I literally passed out mid sentence.

What is all this?

RJx_Writer
December 14th, 2014, 07:35 PM
Sounds to me like bipolar, since you say you feel depressed sometimes but at other times extremely joyful. I don't know where the anger comes from, and passing out sounds damn serious. I would go to a doctor about that, and see about getting referred to a psychologist about your emotional problems.