PDA

View Full Version : It took me forever

Babs
November 3rd, 2014, 09:13 PM
...to actually draw something I'm somewhat happy with.
It didn't go exactly as planned, the outlines are kinda sloppy and stuff, but it took a bit of time so I figured I'd overlook that.
The hair and the tail took the longest because I tried to do them 20 different ways.
I've had this idea in my head for a while but it took me a long time to actually finish an attempt.
http://38.media.tumblr.com/5e1facaec66b5b2428124ada54ac89a6/tumblr_neh85csYam1s9l19co1_500.png

CrazyPerson101
November 3rd, 2014, 11:39 PM
...to actually draw something I'm somewhat happy with.
It didn't go exactly as planned, the outlines are kinda sloppy and stuff, but it took a bit of time so I figured I'd overlook that.
The hair and the tail took the longest because I tried to do them 20 different ways.
I've had this idea in my head for a while but it took me a long time to actually finish an attempt.
image (http://38.media.tumblr.com/5e1facaec66b5b2428124ada54ac89a6/tumblr_neh85csYam1s9l19co1_500.png)

Omg Berea ! That's beautiful !!! Have you done anymore ?

HockeyLovesMe
November 3rd, 2014, 11:53 PM
I like the colors on the scales and her hair good job :)

Captain Canada
November 3rd, 2014, 11:58 PM
This is awesome :D Hair and tail are really good and the colour scheme is cool

Horatio Nelson
November 4th, 2014, 12:16 AM
That's neat Berea. :D I can hardly draw a stick figure.

Babs
November 4th, 2014, 01:06 AM
Omg Berea ! That's beautiful !!! Have you done anymore ?

I've been attempting to. I had no internet for a few days and there was nothing to do so a lot of the time was spent drawing but like always I haven't really come up with something satisfying. This is as close as I fot.

I like the colors on the scales and her hair good job :)

This is awesome :D Hair and tail are really good and the colour scheme is cool

That's neat Berea. :D I can hardly draw a stick figure.
Thanks everyone! I need to fix it up more.

CrazyPerson101
November 4th, 2014, 03:04 AM
I've been attempting to. I had no internet for a few days and there was nothing to do so a lot of the time was spent drawing but like always I haven't really come up with something satisfying. This is as close as I fot.

Thanks everyone! I need to fix it up more.

Ahhhh Well you did a VERY wonderful job and I hope to see some more in the future

Waleedbt
November 4th, 2014, 07:49 AM
That is beautiful, love how the colours compliment each other.