PDA

View Full Version : Does this fantasy series spark any interest?

Snydergate
November 3rd, 2014, 12:30 PM
I am recently thought up a series of novels that would take place in another world on the continent of Dezersha. This will not be novels about a company of heroes on a quest, but rather the complete history of the world itself from the begging to the end. Each novel will be set many years apart and include man different characters, although some will be present in all of them. There are many races I created:
-the Reesh, who are humanoid, but have red skin. They are the top traders and architects of the world
-the Ogerin who I based off the orcs from Skyrim, they are tall and a noble people who reside in the deserts in the south
-The Archeai, who are a reptilian race that reside in the mountains
-the Urseh, a humanoid bear race that are very spiritual and live in the dense forests of the East
-the Thagians, a blue skinned people who reside on tropical islands to the East of Dezersha
-the Averians, an avian people who reside on the next continent, Ezira.
-the Caradans, a demonic race who were exiled from the demon world called Luciawrath for being too good, they reside in the deserts of Ezira
-the Celmians who reside in the north, who are like apes and humans put together. They are a barbaric tribal race, they also live on the continent of Ezira and are known as the Tahrii by the people of Ezira.
- The Darkbeings, a collection of many evil beings that live all over

Then there are the gods who are not refered to as gods, but Celestials.
And the Demonlords who are together known as the League of Sin.
My novels will be set around each war that occurs in the world, between the races; the demons and the mortals, or the Celestials and the Demonlords.
I have written out a timeline of events that go on for thousands of years already of what will happen, what wars came up, the outcomes, political troubles and other issues, and finally the end of the world marked by a final war that brought each race together against the demonlords and their army of over 2 million soldiers.
Thank you for reading this, does this spark any such interest with any fantasy lovers out there?

JamesSuperBoy
November 3rd, 2014, 01:52 PM
Would be good

Typhlosion
November 3rd, 2014, 02:14 PM
It's hard to say much without an idea of a plot. I can say that "League of Sin" is a really cheesy name, if you don't mind.

Whiskers
November 3rd, 2014, 07:39 PM
It's hard to say much without an idea of a plot.

I agree with this but I am also extremely interested

CosmicNoodle
November 3rd, 2014, 09:01 PM
It's hard to say much without an idea of a plot. I can say that "League of Sin" is a really cheesy name, if you don't mind.

Yup^

RRay99
November 12th, 2014, 05:57 PM
You've definitely put a lot of thought into it, and seem really creative so go for it :)