PDA

View Full Version : Dream house and location.

jessie3
November 2nd, 2014, 08:36 PM
What is your dream home like and where is it located at? Who lives in your home?

My dream home would be a light blue 2 story house in a beautiful suburb of Paris, France ( If they have suburbs ) or in a nice gated Florida community with 4 bedrooms and 4 restrooms. It will have a nice big granite countertop with an island. The back yard will be big and it will include a nice size pool. The people who will be living there will be me, my husband and our adorable little son and daughter.

Country Cowboy
November 2nd, 2014, 09:11 PM
My dream house would be a 2 story cabin style house in the woods near a small town. I would like it to be a 4 bedroom 3 bathroom with a kitchen, living room, dining room, basement, game room and a secret room that no one no knows about. I would be there with my wife, and hopefully 2 sons and daughter.

HSJock206
November 11th, 2014, 01:53 AM
Mine would be the RAZR House in La Jolla. For a cool $20M, its concrete and glass work of art designed by famed architect Wallace Cunningham. Total bachelor pad. It was the base model for the Tony Starks CGI house on Ironman. Its friggin awesome. Ive seen this house in person and I just drooled. Check out the link and photos.
http://www.homedsgn.com/2011/04/26/the-razor-residence-by-wallace-e-cunningham/

BuryYourFlame
November 11th, 2014, 06:53 AM
A two story cabin in the Colorado woods with a floor-plan area of about 13' x 21'. I've designed it completely already. It includes a shower, bathroom, loft bed, office area under the loft bed, draws in the stairs going to the second level and other cool stuff like that.

Melodic
November 15th, 2014, 04:58 PM
My dream house would be a pretty decent size 3-4 bedroom home. There would be a big yard, enough for my son and daughter to play in and possibly build a treehouse, possibly a pool as well. Also it would have a big porch for when me and my husband decided to have company or family over.

Cognizant
November 15th, 2014, 05:56 PM
Probably a 3-4 bedroom McMansion in the nice part of Palo Alto, CA (the area with tree lined streets and shit).

ksdnfkfr
November 15th, 2014, 07:29 PM
I believe we just moved into it. A cool old house with lots of wood and a stone fireplace and a cool attic and basement. Located in a place that's surrounded by the ocean and a big river and has lots of woods and rural farmlands and cool old fashioned town with cool buildings and my my cousin/bestfriend lives with me now. It's perfect.

inspectorgadget
November 16th, 2014, 06:38 AM
my dream house would be one of those old wooden cabins and prolly by a big big lake. then i could swim and fish all day :D

JamesSuperBoy
November 16th, 2014, 08:15 AM
I like these earthships -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmy_QipSQhc

http://allgaeuearthship.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/earthship-illustration1.jpg

Thunderstorm
December 27th, 2014, 03:23 PM
I would love a 2 story, 4 br, 2 bath, with a balcony, pool and somewhere on the water on the East Coast, preferably from Ocean City southward to Jacksonville.

LITTLEANGEL16
January 17th, 2015, 09:02 AM
2 or 3 bedrooms, two or single story private garden, jacuzzi and sauna.
I only need the jacuzzi and sauna here :)

jssixna
January 18th, 2015, 04:30 AM
An estate in a a very rich neighborhood. preferably in the mountains with a nice view.

tasminsmith
January 19th, 2015, 12:41 PM
mansion in Anglesey wales with my own stables and 50 acre land

Dennis98
January 19th, 2015, 12:57 PM
Rebuilding Hitler's Berghof residence on original location with original plan ...

BraydenD
January 19th, 2015, 03:57 PM
giant house in the Atlanta area

jay_
January 19th, 2015, 04:35 PM
Probably the house I live in now. It's my dads dream house but it's the only house I've ever known. It's far to big for our needs but it's great around the holidays and I can have friends over whenever I want and make as much noise as we want because my dads room is 2 floors above me.

the main man
January 19th, 2015, 09:49 PM
My dream house would be a 2 story cabin style house in the woods near a small town. I would like it to be a 4 bedroom 3 bathroom with a kitchen, living room, dining room, basement, game room and a secret room that no one no knows about. I would be there with my wife, and hopefully 2 sons and daughter.

i shit u not, i live in that exact house!
except mines 3 story

Daniella98
January 20th, 2015, 04:31 AM
A luxury estate in the hills of Southern France. A swimmingpool in the garden too. And surrounded by vineyards

Adventure boy
January 20th, 2015, 08:28 AM
Dream house mansion big good view

DisneyPrincess27
January 25th, 2015, 06:19 PM
http://www.drclarklowell.com/house/frontview.jpg
With 3 or 4 bedrooms, 3 bathroom, a dining area, and backyard. In Eugene, Oregon

Abyssal Echo
January 25th, 2015, 06:48 PM
I'm not very picky. a 1 or 2 bedroom house in Australia as close to the beach as possible.

amgb
January 25th, 2015, 06:58 PM
A large mountain cabin or treehouse, definitely. I'm a nature + animal lover so I'd want to live in a place where I can feel more connected to the evergreen earth..and I'd probably want all my family and friends to live with me. And maybe some animals:P

Katie_Collins
January 25th, 2015, 07:46 PM
nice big beach house in Hawaii lol

Cognizant
January 31st, 2015, 12:49 PM
Realistically (since I have high doubts I'll be some revolutionary urban planner or economist that makes millions of dollars), I'd be content with a modestly sized contemporary home in the La Jolla area of SoCal. Or if the gentrification is too extreme in CA by the time I'm 35, I'm thinking Seattle.
I just don't want to leave the west coast and I'd like to be as close to the ocean as possible.

Now if I *really* hit the mark, I'd love a 2-3 story house over in Santa Monica over by the beach or perhaps in my hometown of Palo Alto (in NorCal).

fairmaiden
January 31st, 2015, 01:26 PM
A 4-5 bedroom house in Sydney, Australia

I don't like the big glassy houses with 500 panels of glass everywhere. I kind of think that makes people more of a target; if you know what I mean. It's easier to break in to a house with loads of glass panels than a house with a standard amount of medium sized windows.

amybah
February 3rd, 2015, 05:21 PM
A big one with pool

suzzysmith2012
February 4th, 2015, 01:58 AM
A small to medium two story cottage type cozy house way up in the mountains.

pjones
February 8th, 2015, 12:35 PM
a single level house with lots of windows looking over the beach

CornDaddy
February 9th, 2015, 01:52 AM
A nice apartment in New York City where I can create fabulous art work and jam out to music

Pilyk
February 12th, 2015, 08:11 AM
A nice old house in a calm countryside or in a small town. With wood panelling, vintage furnitures and stone fireplaces... And a gorgeous view upon the mountains or mayby a lake.

Failed Algebra
February 15th, 2015, 06:22 PM
hey, REALLY good question!

I don't want my dream house to be a giant place but decent sized, just a few bedrooms. what's important is that is is located right on a beautiful private beach in a climate like Florida or someplace where you can swim all year-round.