Typho
November 2nd, 2014, 03:45 PM
It's ok

CrazyPerson101
November 3rd, 2014, 12:15 AM
To me, It tastes... REALLY bad ... yuckkk

James Dean
November 3rd, 2014, 03:51 AM
Don't care for it really. This is just my opinion and speaking for myself, don't like any type of diet or low calorie soda. That defeats the purpose. Drink water or juice.

Uranus
November 3rd, 2014, 03:52 PM
Yum!

Wyatt 13
November 8th, 2014, 08:15 AM
I'm a coke guy not pun intended LOL

phuckphace
November 8th, 2014, 08:35 AM
it's pretty nasty. vanilla Pepsi (the real sugar version) is the bombest cola on Earth.

dontfiguremeout
November 9th, 2014, 04:55 PM
What is Pepsi Next?

SethfromMI
November 9th, 2014, 05:13 PM
What is Pepsi Next?

your not missing anything. I think it is supposed to be like the equivalent to Coke Zero or whatever. I had it once, but it is horrible

phuckphace
November 10th, 2014, 12:58 AM
it has corn syrup, aspartame and sugar. I guess someone at Pepsi was gunning for the grossest and strongest chemical aftertaste.

PinkFloyd
November 10th, 2014, 01:07 AM
Honestly, diet soda is diet soda. Coke Zero, Pepsi Next, Dr. Pepper 10, Diet Coke... It's all the same garbage. You might as well be drinking regular Pepsi because the zero-calorie sweeteners are worse for you than regular sugar or corn syrup.

phuckphace
November 10th, 2014, 03:27 AM
Honestly, diet soda is diet soda. Coke Zero, Pepsi Next, Dr. Pepper 10, Diet Coke... It's all the same garbage. You might as well be drinking regular Pepsi because the zero-calorie sweeteners are worse for you than regular sugar or corn syrup.

are you forgetting about diabetes and obesity? aspartame isn't known to cause any health complications unless you're one of the 0.0001% of people who have phenylketonuria. drinking too much diet soda and not brushing your teeth could still damage them because of the acidity of all sodas, but the overall health impact is much lower.

PinkFloyd
November 10th, 2014, 01:15 PM
are you forgetting about diabetes and obesity? aspartame isn't known to cause any health complications unless you're one of the 0.0001% of people who have phenylketonuria. drinking too much diet soda and not brushing your teeth could still damage them because of the acidity of all sodas, but the overall health impact is much lower.

Honestly, I didn't check my sources when I posted that. Oops... :whoops:

Melodic
November 10th, 2014, 01:26 PM
I had it a couple times.. I much prefer Diet Pepsi over that.

hockeyfan
December 20th, 2014, 12:25 AM
your not missing anything. I think it is supposed to be like the equivalent to Coke Zero or whatever. I had it once, but it is horrible

Pepsi NEXT is Pepsi's new product. It has much less sugar WITHOUT the harmful chemicals in diet pops.

cami
December 20th, 2014, 01:25 AM
I prefer the normal Pepsi.

SethfromMI
December 20th, 2014, 09:49 AM
Pepsi NEXT is Pepsi's new product. It has much less sugar WITHOUT the harmful chemicals in diet pops.

it doesn't mean it taste good. I don't drink diet pops either. if my choice was diet pop or do not drink any pop ever again, i simply would never have pop ever again

twirlgurl
December 29th, 2014, 12:03 AM

According to my sister who's a fitness instructor -- aspartame and all the other "zero calorie" sweeteners are ALL marketing gimmicks. After you digest it, it still raises blood sugar levels like sugar does. it may not cause health problems "by itself", but its the reaction inside your body that could. They cause the other things you ate to digest more quicky. Rapid digestion causes spikes in blood sugar, which causes insulin to be released, which removes excess blood sugar and stores it as body fat. So - aspartame CAN and DOES add to body fat - even if it's zero calorie.

Personally - I hate soda and carbonated drinks. always have. yuck.

Guitarguy9
February 3rd, 2015, 12:50 PM
I gave up sodas two years ago. One of my better decisions.