PDA

View Full Version : Which motorcycle do ya'll think I should buy?

CosmicNoodle
October 31st, 2014, 07:37 PM
Well, my next bike will be a 250cc, as per the law dictates. I have narrowed it down to two, the Pulse Adrenaline 250, or the Sinnis Apache 250. YES, they are both Chinese bikes, lets not start that argument. I just want to know which one you guys think I should get, I can't decide. Both work well for me, both are practice and both are decent quality (despite being Chinese)

Pulse: http://www.pulsemoto.co.uk/XF250GY.php

Sinnis: http://www.sinnismotorcycles.com/motorcycle.php?motorcycle=Sinnis%20Apache%20250

James Dean
November 1st, 2014, 02:28 AM
I would pick the Pulse as it is cheaper and it looks nicer. The second one is okay, but it does cost more and I don't like the look of it in my opinion.

Typhlosion
November 1st, 2014, 08:13 PM
I have no understanding on bikes, but it doesn't seem that the sinnis is worth the 600 more for an additional kiloWatt of power. Plus, the Pulse does look better.

voodoo doughnut
November 1st, 2014, 08:44 PM
i like the pulse.

ksdnfkfr
November 1st, 2014, 08:51 PM
Definitely the Sinnis Apache!

CosmicNoodle
November 1st, 2014, 08:58 PM
I have no understanding on bikes, but it doesn't seem that the sinnis is worth the 600 more for an additional kiloWatt of power. Plus, the Pulse does look better.

The Sinnis is supposedly better build quality, requiring less maintenance, but I'm an engineer (apparently), I rebuilt my current bike, stripped it down and put it back together so I know my way round, so maintenance isn't an issue. And with an after market exhaust and messing with one or two other things I can easily beast the Sinnis (not that I really care too much about top end speed, I prefer low down torque). Plus I get the fun of messing round with my bike to do it

i like the pulse.

Definitely the Sinnis Apache!

I would pick the Pulse as it is cheaper and it looks nicer. The second one is okay, but it does cost more and I don't like the look of it in my opinion.

Everyone loves the Pulse, apart from Ezra (must admit, I do love the name, but that's about it), and to be honest I think you guys are right, I like the look of the Pulse, plus I got to play with a 2013 125cc version of the same bike yesterday and I really liked it. Looks like I'm getting a Pulse.

rust059
November 7th, 2014, 09:15 AM
just buy which ever you think looks best then start playing with it

HeWhoTravelsTheWorld
November 7th, 2014, 12:14 PM
Pulse

Michael75
December 7th, 2014, 06:57 PM
Well, if you like those enduro/supermoto kind of yokes, why not push the boat out a wee bit more and get like a Honda CRF 250M? You know you've got the honda built quality, and i think the red one is smexy :D

http://www.honda.co.uk/motorcycles/naked/#!/crf250m/

Hideous
December 7th, 2014, 06:58 PM
The pulse :)

Uranus
December 7th, 2014, 07:04 PM
Yes go with the Pulse. It's a really nice bike

mrmee
December 16th, 2014, 09:46 PM
i simply cannot resist saying screw Chinese and get a Harley Davidson.