PDA

View Full Version : My fault.

Leprous
October 30th, 2014, 01:27 PM
So I broke up with my girlfriend less than an hour ago, she's going to kill herself, and people already blamed me. I'm so done with life. Nobody will ever want me, and I don't think I'll be happy again. I need help, I need someone who really cares, someone who makes me less suicidal instead of more. I'm so done, and it's all my fault.

James Dean
October 31st, 2014, 04:15 AM
Don't worry. It's going to be fine. :)

Take some time to calm down and think about the whole situation. Perhaps she was just angry about the breakup and said it out of context. Usually something like that can cause upset and depression. Relationships can be a huge deal and the fact the two of you are separating could be too much for the situation. She didn't know how to take it well, so she reacted the way she did. Maybe she is going through issues of her own, I'm not sure. I do know that it's best to calm down for now and don't worry and stress out.

Even though you have ended the relationship for whatever reason, that doesn't mean you still can't talk to her and sort this out. If this is bugging her, and if it is bugging you as well, you need to find a solution. Talk to her about it, go out for some ice cream or something and try to figure it out. Understand that this is a petty temporary issue. This isn't worth resulting to a permanent though like that. Causing harm or death to yourself is a serious issue. It is also not the answer to like I said a temporary problem like this.

Take some time to relax yourself and find something that you enjoy. Be sure to talk about whatever is causing you pain. We are here for you. :)

Leprous
October 31st, 2014, 04:30 AM
Don't worry. It's going to be fine. :)

Take some time to calm down and think about the whole situation. Perhaps she was just angry about the breakup and said it out of context. Usually something like that can cause upset and depression. Relationships can be a huge deal and the fact the two of you are separating could be too much for the situation. She didn't know how to take it well, so she reacted the way she did. Maybe she is going through issues of her own, I'm not sure. I do know that it's best to calm down for now and don't worry and stress out.

Even though you have ended the relationship for whatever reason, that doesn't mean you still can't talk to her and sort this out. If this is bugging her, and if it is bugging you as well, you need to find a solution. Talk to her about it, go out for some ice cream or something and try to figure it out. Understand that this is a petty temporary issue. This isn't worth resulting to a permanent though like that. Causing harm or death to yourself is a serious issue. It is also not the answer to like I said a temporary problem like this.

Take some time to relax yourself and find something that you enjoy. Be sure to talk about whatever is causing you pain. We are here for you. :)

Well, first of all, I met her right here on VT. I removed her on skype, because all she did after we broke up was insulting me. I am just going to ignore her. Well, I'm going to try.

riolu
November 12th, 2014, 11:05 PM
YOU NEED TO HELP THINE GIRL FRIEND:metal: :metal::eek::metal: :eek::yeah: :lol: ::wub::violin::serenade: