PDA

View Full Version : Sexual Harrassment i think

Lonesome Soul
October 29th, 2014, 01:43 PM
So since the beginning of this week I've been normally heading to my 3rd period like always, same route and stuff. But idk who it is all i know that its a girl, idk what grade and idk how she looks like because im always texting on my way to the class, so I don't see whos doing what. But going down the stairway, this random girl like i said idk her or how she looks like randomly slaps my ass, and i feel it but idk who it is. so im wanting to get to the bottom of this. Im not sure what todo because i know i cant hurt a girl but at the same time i have a plan planned out for tomorrow and the oncoming days. But this girl does this everyday same time but idk who it is because theres so many people in the stairway. Any tips on what i can do? Oh and not the obvious one of not texting because thats part of my plan for tomorrow

zack.zack
October 29th, 2014, 01:58 PM
if you can catch the girls whos doing it, then i would tell her that shes invading your personal space and you dont like it, and if it were you slapping her ass she would probably not like it either.

DeadEyes
October 29th, 2014, 03:00 PM
if you can catch the girls whos doing it, then i would tell her that shes invading your personal space and you dont like it, and if it were you slapping her ass she would probably not like it either.

Well said, you have to draw the line and not let it go out of control.

jordanhardy
October 29th, 2014, 03:53 PM
Try going at a different time, like a few minutes later than you notmaly would, then if you see her, tell her to stop. Maybe she likes you?

riverboy
October 29th, 2014, 04:28 PM
Fake the text and watch who is doing it for a couple a days. You will all ways see the same person in your area. Another way is have a friend follow you a few feet behind you who can see what is going on.

Lonesome Soul
October 29th, 2014, 04:36 PM
I really like the advice, never thought of her liking me but something is idk why she would do that still because i barely have an ass xD -_- lol

riverboy
October 29th, 2014, 05:18 PM
I really like the advice, never thought of her liking me but something is idk why she would do that still because i barely have an ass xD -_- lol

She might think it's cute

Lonesome Soul
October 29th, 2014, 06:39 PM
She might think it's cute

Could be, but i also think of it as a way to lower my self esteem but not sure :/

ThePhantasm
November 5th, 2014, 06:34 PM
Maybe you should tell a teacher or something about it if you can't find who she is

kirbmanboggle
January 8th, 2015, 12:57 AM
she might like you,maybe you should avoid her though she dosn't sound like good news try to get to the bottem of it and talk to her and explain that you don't like it

twirlgurl
January 10th, 2015, 10:56 AM
She likes you. Its not even a question. she just does. But if you dont like her giving u a spank then next time turn around and tell her..." stop,not cool. just say hi, but dont slap me OK?" Shes looking for a reaction from you so she can start a conversation.

ChaosEarthquake
March 11th, 2015, 12:58 PM

haha

Luminous
March 11th, 2015, 02:24 PM
she might like you,maybe you should avoid her though she dosn't sound like good news try to get to the bottem of it and talk to her and explain that you don't like it

haha

Please don't post in threads that have been inactive for 2 months or more. :locked: