PDA

View Full Version : Chinese Motorcycles

CosmicNoodle
October 25th, 2014, 11:15 AM
On some of the biuk forums I'm on this keeps starting shit storms, meaning I was hesitant to bring it here, but then I realised few people on this site know anything about bikes so ya know, why the fuck not.

What's your opinion on chinese motorcycles? Are they givven more shit than they deserve, or do you think they're wank?

dakeep18
October 25th, 2014, 11:19 AM
Never really used one but the things I've heard aren't that bad

Michael75
December 7th, 2014, 07:00 PM
Never had one, but apparently they're shit quality. Funny enough, theres my cousins christmas present sitting out the back, a 250cc quad. It has a honda engine. its great, starts first time. but thats the extent of it, the fucking thing doesnt even have a chain guard :') your riding it and all you can hear is the chain slapping off the chassis! but, maybe its a one off..

mrmee
December 16th, 2014, 09:54 PM
*shivers* No. Any small engine made in asia is a worthless piece of shitty plastic that should be considered disposable. something american made (or at least english) would have the upper hand in every aspect except in being a heap of scrap. And please, god, please, no honda-matics!

Let the shit-storming commence.

CosmicNoodle
December 17th, 2014, 09:05 AM
*shivers* No. Any small engine made in asia is a worthless piece of shitty plastic that should be considered disposable. something american made (or at least english) would have the upper hand in every aspect except in being a heap of scrap. And please, god, please, no honda-matics!

Let the shit-storming commence.

Honda, Yamaha ect ect, all have engines made in Asia, they make the best engines in the world, and for the last fucking time now, HARLEY DAVIDSON ARE NOT GOOD BIKES.
You say "or at least English". Britain have the best engineers in the world, anyone will agree with that, followed by Germany, Switzerland, and THEN America. I'm trying to think or an American bike that's well built or well designed, there are none.

People say "American made" because they don't know what they are talking about, American isn't as good as most Japanese companys. Come on, you're the people who can't even use normal measurements, you made up your own stupid system. For the last time, American made is not good, not particularly bad, but far from good *cough*Cant do electrics or efficiency*cough*

Offensive Language Removed - Vulkan