PDA

View Full Version : What's the coolest accidental thing you've ever done?

CosmicNoodle
October 20th, 2014, 01:13 PM
When driving or riding? What is it?

Today I accidentally did a power slide through a corner on my bike, raining+gravel= slippery as fuck, so the back tyre slid out and span.

Other than that, the only thing I can think of is hitting a dip (a fucking huge one, it dropped a foot in like 2ft) and launching my bike into the air (fuck yeee, first person, probably, to get air on a YBR custom)

What about you?

CrazyPerson101
October 20th, 2014, 03:17 PM
When driving or riding? What is it?

Today I accidentally did a power slide through a corner on my bike, raining+gravel= slippery as fuck, so the back tyre slid out and span.

Other than that, the only thing I can think of is hitting a dip (a fucking huge one, it dropped a foot in like 2ft) and launching my bike into the air (fuck yeee, first person, probably, to get air on a YBR custom)

What about you?

Okay, I'm taking that bike away from you , you're gonna kill yourself on that thing :p

And I was driving my friends Ford Ranger and the tires didn't grip the road very well,( it was raining so we where doing 55 in a 25.... and I needed to turn so I started slowing down and turned and the trucks started skidding and long story short, we did tokyo drift into the drive way .... It was scary yet fun

James Dean
October 21st, 2014, 05:16 AM
My dad didn't tell me the brakes on a bike he got me at a garage sale, (we are cheap ok, don't ask why) didn't work. So my stupid ass is riding this bike down the biggest hill in our neighborhood and thank you jesus I was smart enough to roll the bike into this little grassy area and I went away from it unharmed.

Cognizant
November 11th, 2014, 08:15 PM
Today I locked my cars brakes up because the light changed red and I overreacted :lol:

No but srsly I once recovered from an impending spinout in my dads truck on a rainy day, I was on an onramp and I started to accelerate a bit too quickly and the back wheels started to slide. But I steered myself back into position woo

mrmee
November 14th, 2014, 05:33 PM
1.) Popped a wheelie in a pickup pulling a tree down
2.) Flew the same pickup over a hill... And got air. IN A PICKUP! And may or may not have shat myself. lmao