PDA

View Full Version : Highlighted Diary Listing

ksdnfkfr
October 15th, 2014, 12:47 PM
I think it would be cool if you have / co own a diary when you go to the diaries list if yours was highlighted in red. I always have trouble picking mine out from the list. Another forum I'm on does that and it's really helpful to me.

Plane And Simple
October 15th, 2014, 12:55 PM
I'll be up for this as a small handy mod, which while it isn't necessary, will make it much easier to pick it up. I don't know how would such a thing woork or if it's possible though.

Karkat
October 15th, 2014, 02:31 PM
I don't know how this would work, not having any experience with vBulletin, but this sounds handy to me. I support this.

Elysium
October 15th, 2014, 03:09 PM
I just Command+F (control+F, for PCs) the name of my diary.

Karkat
October 15th, 2014, 03:10 PM

This is actually even easier- Cmd+F should even take you to where it is on the page.

Thanks, Elysium :P

ksdnfkfr
October 15th, 2014, 03:24 PM

I do that and it works okay. But I like this better:

http://i.imgur.com/bbA9h1i.png

xXl0sth0peXx
October 15th, 2014, 03:33 PM
I'm not really sure there's any point in adding a mod for something you can easily do with the click of a keyboard. Alternatively, you could always bookmark your dairy so that it's always a click away.

It'd be neat yeah, but I dunno. ctrl+f makes more sense.

Croconaw
October 15th, 2014, 04:28 PM
It shouldn't be too difficult to implement. I've never thought of using Ctrl+F. It has never crossed my mind, despite how many times I've previously used it.

CosmicNoodle
October 15th, 2014, 04:35 PM
I like this idea, after a while I just learnt where in the lst my diary was. Untill I had it removed that is.