PDA

View Full Version : edited a music video for Sæglópur

Miserabilia
October 14th, 2014, 04:15 PM
Here's my thingy.

I edited together footage from the movie "yellow submarine", which feutures around music from the beatles. I thought it really fitted Sæglópur well though, so enjoy :)

-OADW7ZmQMs

Hideous
October 21st, 2014, 09:47 AM
I love it!!

Miserabilia
October 21st, 2014, 10:10 AM
I love it!!

You can watch it?! Oh god that's so cool, I think it's because the link is on here. Youtube actualy took it down because of some copyright issue. :yes: :yeah:
And thanks ^_^

JamesSuperBoy
October 21st, 2014, 10:13 AM
Ooops Apple Corp have declared copyright infraction

No music - no vid.

Hideous
October 21st, 2014, 10:20 AM
You can watch it?! Oh god that's so cool, I think it's because the link is on here. Youtube actualy took it down because of some copyright issue. :yes: :yeah:
And thanks ^_^

I saw it a week ago when you posted it, just forgot to post my opinion (I enjoyed it) and the fact that you've used clips from yellow submarine makes me love it even more!! :)

Miserabilia
October 21st, 2014, 10:27 AM
Ooops Apple Corp have declared copyright infraction

No music - no vid.

Yes, sadly it has. So no video on this thread anymore. There's nothing i can do to fix it sadly. I've been witnessing more clips from this film taken down from youtube lately, I don't know why they're on a copyright hunt.

I saw it a week ago when you posted it, just forgot to post my opinion (I enjoyed it) and the fact that you've used clips from yellow submarine makes me love it even more!! :)

Ohh okay that makes sense. Thank you, And I really love the yellow submarine, that movie made up a large part of my childhood. :yes:

JamesSuperBoy
October 21st, 2014, 10:32 AM
Yes, sadly it has. So no video on this thread anymore. There's nothing i can do to fix it sadly. I've been witnessing more clips from this film taken down from youtube lately, I don't know why they're on a copyright hunt.

Upload to another site - :yes: