PDA

View Full Version : scared of boyfriends brother :(

tinker-bell
October 14th, 2014, 11:08 AM
hello on sunday and boyfriend brother attacked him because he coudnt go in the car with us it was preety scary he was scratching his back put him in a headlock and now hes got brusied eye im really scared of him now but i dont want to show it and im NOT ending it with my boyfriend i love him to much

please help so confused !!! :mad:

Laraa.01
October 14th, 2014, 11:52 AM
Must be scary! Can you not talk to your brother about it snd find out if it's something that happens a lot or just a one off?

Pacaveli
October 14th, 2014, 06:51 PM
Not much you can do, just proceed with caution. Try to avoid the situation.

James Dean
October 15th, 2014, 03:05 AM
You have to probably understand that this is between your boyfriend and his brother. They seem to have manly issues they are having trouble working out. Yes, he is your boyfriend, but you can't control whatever problems he and his brother are having. I don't want to feel scared though. Talk to your boyfriend about it whenever you can so you can understand the situation better. I'm not asking you to make a decision that you don't want to do, but it's your body and if you don't feel safe about certain things, then don't put yourself there. Good luck with all this. :)

SethfromMI
October 21st, 2014, 09:49 PM
adding on to this, if things do not improve at all, I would not go over to his house. that might be one of the few ways you can avoid him. if he starts getting too rough though, get someone involved.

ThePhantasm
November 5th, 2014, 06:35 PM
Just make sure you don't hurt and try and stay away from the brother