PDA

View Full Version : I'm Fucking Pissed.

TheN3rdyOutcast
October 13th, 2014, 04:12 PM
Today is my nephew's 9th birthday, and I'm fucking pissed about it. Don't get me wrong, I love the little rugrat, (even though he's been a total brat and a pain in the ass), but rather it's because my dad's "you do for family" attitude draws in two people that I have bones to pick with. The kids' deadbeat, shitty ass baby-daddy, and my dad's ex-wife.

Regardless to say, I have some shit to say to everyone:

Mom:
You tricked me out of going to my favorite after school activity for this bullshit, I fucking hate that, and everytime I complain you pull a guilt trip.

Dad:
You have no regard whatsoever for my personal space, and you insist on me not having any time to get away from all, of the chaos.

Baby-Daddy:
You're a deadbeat n*****, and you never should have been bailed out of prison. Over the years, you and your sextoy-bitch have shown incompetency to do even the most simple of tasks, and yet your kids admire you like a god. I wish you would get hit by a bus.

Ex-Wife:
You have no reason to be here, so get the fuck out.

Nephew:
I love you, but you're a prick. Happy Birthday and fuck off.

The worst part is that my routine oriented lifestyle that I love so much has been horribly interrupted. And there's nothing I can do about it.

Karkat
October 13th, 2014, 04:50 PM
:hug: Hang in there.

Broken Toy
October 13th, 2014, 04:55 PM
Got to say, those insults were great.

But just stay strong man, you cant tell them all to fuck off if its over and theyve gone

SethfromMI
October 15th, 2014, 07:22 PM
you have every right to be angry. try to hang in there though, the dark days don't last forever