PDA

View Full Version : Roller Coasters

Capt.Braden
October 13th, 2014, 12:23 AM
Are roller coasters allowed in this forum? If not, then where may I go to discuss them?

Typhlosion
October 13th, 2014, 12:22 PM
Yeah! Why not?

Personally, I haven't ever been on a roller coaster.

Capt.Braden
October 13th, 2014, 02:15 PM
Yeah! Why not?

Personally, I haven't ever been on a roller coaster.

Cool, I wasn't sure whether roller coasters were "modes of transportation" or not. Be prepared for a lot of roller coaster stuff from me from now on, because I pride myself in being a pretty hardcore roller coaster enthusiast.
You should try riding them, They are loads of fun.

Karkat
October 13th, 2014, 02:17 PM
Cool, I wasn't sure whether roller coasters were "modes of transportation" or not. Be prepared for a lot of roller coaster stuff from me from now on, because I pride myself in being a pretty hardcore roller coaster enthusiast.

They're a lot of fun! :D I get to go ride some for the first time in years weekend after next!

Leon03
October 13th, 2014, 03:13 PM
I love roller coasters and therefore looking forward to your future posts about them

JamesSuperBoy
October 13th, 2014, 03:16 PM

bring it on -

Miserabilia
October 13th, 2014, 03:26 PM
I'm absolutely obsessed with rollercoasters.

Uranus
October 13th, 2014, 03:37 PM
Oh shit! I remember my first ride. It was higher than wiz khalida on new years!!
I almost shat myself. I hate em. Thanks for posting this. Now ima have to hit you for giving me nightmares tonight lol

Capt.Braden
October 13th, 2014, 03:52 PM
Oh shit! I remember my first ride. It was higher than wiz khalida on new years!!
I almost shat myself. I hate em. Thanks for posting this. Now ima have to hit you for giving me nightmares tonight lol

You'd have to find me in order to hit me and you are very welcome for posting this :D

Uranus
October 13th, 2014, 03:55 PM
You'd have to find me in order to hit me and you are very welcome for posting this :D

Hahaha! Oh......i hate roller coaster

Capt.Braden
October 13th, 2014, 04:04 PM
Hahaha! Oh......i hate roller coaster

Don't hate. Roller coasters are bae. Rollercoasters are love, roller coasters are life.

Uranus
October 13th, 2014, 04:05 PM
Don't hate. Roller coasters are bae. Rollercoasters are love, roller coasters are life.

Roller coasters is fucking death!
I could die!
I don't wanna die! Lol

Karkat
October 13th, 2014, 04:56 PM
Roller coasters is fucking death!
I could die!
I don't wanna die! Lol

Roller coasters are actually one of, if not the least likely form of transportation to die on. They're heavily regulated and maintained.

SethfromMI
October 13th, 2014, 05:00 PM
why not? I love going to Cedar Point!

Uranus
October 13th, 2014, 05:06 PM
Roller coasters are actually one of, if not the least likely form of transportation to die on. They're heavily regulated and maintained.

I....honestly don't think that is gonna comfort me. I am terrified of them.

Karkat
October 13th, 2014, 05:09 PM
I....honestly don't think that is gonna comfort me. I am terrified of them.

Lmao XD That's ok

Typho
October 13th, 2014, 05:12 PM
Last year we had a school trip to Europa-Park. On the 1st day we tried all of them . And the 2nd and the 3rd day we went on every one at least 5 times.

Uranus
October 13th, 2014, 05:18 PM
Last year we had a school trip to Europa-Park. On the 1st day we tried all of them . And the 2nd and the 3rd day we went on every one at least 5 times.

At least I had some balls to get on the damn thing lol

ksdnfkfr
October 13th, 2014, 10:04 PM
Okay this is interesting. I have a pretty bad phobia about going on roller coasters. But I have prescription Xanax for boughts of anxiety. And I'm given it at times for things like flying. So....when I've taken my Xanax, I become a roller coaster lover. I have been on every single roller coaster at Magic Mountain in California multiple times.

Abyssal Echo
October 13th, 2014, 10:07 PM
I love the roller coasters at Magic Mountain :D
m8I5M6mgktU

Karkat
October 13th, 2014, 10:15 PM
Okay this is interesting. I have a pretty bad phobia about going on roller coasters. But I have prescription Xanax for boughts of anxiety. And I'm given it at times for things like flying. So....when I've taken my Xanax, I become a roller coaster lover. I have been on every single roller coaster at Magic Mountain in California multiple times.

I actually get panic attacks sometimes, because my anxiety is so bad beforehand.

James Dean
October 14th, 2014, 03:45 AM
Used to be so afraid of them, now I can't go home until I rode every ride in the park.

They are so safe to ride now, usually people who get hurt didn't follow the rules or because of their bad physical health, knew they weren't supposed to be on a roller coaster in the first place.

Capt.Braden
October 14th, 2014, 03:08 PM
They are so safe to ride now, usually people who get hurt didn't follow the rules or because of their bad physical health, knew they weren't supposed to be on a roller coaster in the first place.

This post has so much truth in it.

Feraligatr
October 14th, 2014, 03:11 PM
I love them. I also love the song by Luke Bryan.

Hideous
October 14th, 2014, 05:31 PM
I've never went on one before!

Abyssal Echo
October 14th, 2014, 07:58 PM
TcJKqigC4iQ

Hollywood
October 14th, 2014, 08:19 PM
I went on a few small ones as a kid and it was traumatizing. So uh, NOPE.

CrazyPerson101
October 14th, 2014, 08:36 PM
Are roller coasters allowed in this forum? If not, then where may I go to discuss them?

OMG THEY'RE SOOO MUCH FUN. I enjoy them so much !

Eat33
October 15th, 2014, 01:19 PM
I love Roller coasters, I've been to nearly all the big theme parks in Germany, Spain, France, The UK and Florida :)

EvanJay
October 16th, 2014, 02:32 AM
i love roller coasters..such a rush

BeachBlonde
October 21st, 2014, 08:39 PM
Roller Coasters are loads of fun! The higher and faster, the better.

Ammyneac
October 24th, 2014, 01:33 AM
Whenever I see a roller coaster video, I can feel the g force even though it not happening.