PDA

View Full Version : Who Here Can Make Me Signature Pics?????

Uranus
October 12th, 2014, 03:55 PM
Just wondering if anyone here can make signature pictures. I am wanting to ask multiple people to see how creative you all are and if there's a signature picture ill like.
[NOTICE]
I absolutely love the pic made by The Riddler. I just never really gave much detail and now I have them.

If anyone can help, please let me know. I've just recently had an amazing idea as I will be making a whole new signature overall within this month. So that's why I'm asking.

Anyone here have a sig shop?

Croconaw
October 12th, 2014, 04:43 PM
The Riddler makes amazing signatures. She will happily update it with more details.

Typhlosion
October 12th, 2014, 04:56 PM
You know... most people, if not all, put an honest effort making sigs for people thye don't know on the internet, for free. Don't you think that requesting multiple people to do signatures for you might be a bit excessive, because you're not only asking for one but asking for others as well, it's even a lesser guarantee that you'll use their sigs.

Find someone (even though, I think the only constant sig maker here is Sibhan) with a style closest to what you're thinking of, and ask them. If you don't like it, ask them again on how to tweak it rather than just jumping on to the next artist. If you really despise it, smile a white lie and wait a few months before asking a new one. Or, you might even try making your own signature! I did back when I had the username 'Magmagan', and I was content with that.

I'm a much worse person at making sigs. If you're interested, PM me. But keep the above in mind.

CharlieHorse
October 12th, 2014, 05:03 PM
I will make you the sig pics :p

Uranus
October 12th, 2014, 06:21 PM
I will make you the sig pics :p

Your privacy settings doesn't allow me to pm you. Turn them on so I can send you details without spamming the thread

CharlieHorse
October 12th, 2014, 07:31 PM
Your privacy settings doesn't allow me to pm you. Turn them on so I can send you details without spamming the thread

no my settings say i can receive them from any member, not just contacts and admins. idk :/

Uranus
October 12th, 2014, 07:39 PM
no my settings say i can receive them from any member, not just contacts and admins. idk :/

On my phone there ain't a pm button. Pm me instead

On your profile at least. Others I can pm. Yours, idk

Silicate Wielder
July 1st, 2015, 08:56 AM
I'm interested in doing one or two sig pics, just PM me the details

Elysium
July 2nd, 2015, 01:24 PM
I'm interested in doing one or two sig pics, just PM me the details
Please don't post in threads that have been inactive for two months or more. :locked: