PDA

View Full Version : How much can you take?

Seafood
October 12th, 2014, 06:21 AM
I'm not sure if this belongs here, but oh well.

Last year or something, I was jumped, got kicked in the balls, punched in the gut, and hit in the face twice.

I didn't even fall over or stumble. Just looked them straight in the eyes and they just left.

Anyway, what's the most you've taken? It can be anything, cuts, breaks, but it doesn't faze you at all?

Plane And Simple
October 12th, 2014, 06:35 AM
TWPR :arrow: Abuse

This is better suited here

Seafood
October 12th, 2014, 06:37 AM
TWPR :arrow: Abuse

This is better suited here

Ah, I had a feeling.

Dalcourt
October 12th, 2014, 08:51 AM
Um, when I get into fights with guys around my age I can take a few kicks and punches without stumbling or falling. I have a good pain tolerance in general.
In fights with my Dad it is different, I don't really stand a chance against him...I mean I'm rather short and skinny and he's tall and muscular...so when he punches me he stumble and fall more or less after the first hit. He gave me broken bones and stuff, I can take it without starting to cry but not without falling down...so yeah...

Karkat
October 12th, 2014, 09:57 AM
I actually haven't been attacked in years, so I wouldn't know, but I could take a beating pretty well when I was younger.

TheN3rdyOutcast
October 12th, 2014, 10:45 AM
I am weak. Even just being yelled at makes me break down into tears.

James Dean
October 13th, 2014, 05:32 AM
I was riding my bike on a river bike path, with no helmet or pads or nothing, and I was trying to do a bmx trick, and I fell into a water canal that was 30 feet down. Didn't have a scratch on me. That was a close call and consider myself lucky. So that's probably as much as I can take.

mrmee
October 14th, 2014, 11:11 PM
I seem to be rather indestructable. Well, except my bones, which ive broken many of. Ive never cried with any of them though. Whenever i get into fights after school, i even let them get the first hit just so i know theyre serious about it. Speaking of that, ive never lost a fight either. Or hit more than twice and have them not get back up for a while. Hurts my hand every now and then though.

CrazyPerson101
October 22nd, 2014, 04:38 AM
I've been beaten with a spoon,belt,hand, I've had my hair grabbed and my head slammed into a cabinet, I've been slapped, pushed down, and many other things and I can take it, but the thing I can't do is being looked down at like im lesser than someone else

Broken Toy
October 22nd, 2014, 04:01 PM
Bulldog bite. I guess ive took some pretty bad soccer tackles (my friends are assholes when it comes to soccer)

Hideous
October 22nd, 2014, 04:06 PM
Some dog (I think a pitbull), bit my hand. My "friends" stepped on my head during a snowball fight, I was lying on the ground unconscious so idk.

tyoussef
October 25th, 2014, 10:07 AM
i had many attacks when i was younger