PDA

View Full Version : 2014 Chevrolet SS

Capt.Braden
October 11th, 2014, 05:16 PM
What are your thoughts on the 2014 Chevrolet SS?

I personall think its a really nice car for a 4 door sedan, and it packs a hell of a punch iuteof the shoot. Its really pretty fast.

CosmicNoodle
October 11th, 2014, 06:32 PM
I've heard little about this car, all I can say about it is "meh", it does nothing to stand out to me, it blends in with the sea of thousands of other "meh" cars, to me at least, I'm sure someones going to reply to me going "But it can do this, and this, and this", but to me, it doesn't strike me as anything amazing, just another way for Chevrolet to make money, selling overpriced cars (Its a Chevy, I presume it'll be over priced, I may be wrong, if I am, correct me) to idiots who are determined to have the "latest and greatest"

Capt.Braden
October 12th, 2014, 11:32 PM
I've heard little about this car, all I can say about it is "meh", it does nothing to stand out to me, it blends in with the sea of thousands of other "meh" cars, to me at least, I'm sure someones going to reply to me going "But it can do this, and this, and this", but to me, it doesn't strike me as anything amazing, just another way for Chevrolet to make money, selling overpriced cars (Its a Chevy, I presume it'll be over priced, I may be wrong, if I am, correct me) to idiots who are determined to have the "latest and greatest"

they aren't really overpriced. They are just rare. In the United States they are planning on selling only 3000 per year or something (forgive me if im wrong). They are also the production model of the Nascar stock car. They are designed for guys who want power in a car, but don't want to stick out with a flashy car. Thry aren't meant to stand out. They want to be subtle but powerful.

PinkFloyd
October 12th, 2014, 11:36 PM
The only remarkable thing about it is the fact that it's RWD instead of it's predecessor, the Impala SS.

Oh, and surprise, surprise, Israel has banned the car because of it's name. You know because SS as in Nazi shit...

Capt.Braden
October 13th, 2014, 12:21 AM
Oh, and surprise, surprise, Israel has banned the car because of it's name. You know because SS as in Nazi shit...

Hahaha I didn't hear about that.

CosmicNoodle
October 13th, 2014, 11:20 AM
they aren't really overpriced. They are just rare. In the United States they are planning on selling only 3000 per year or something (forgive me if im wrong). They are also the production model of the Nascar stock car. They are designed for guys who want power in a car, but don't want to stick out with a flashy car. Thry aren't meant to stand out. They want to be subtle but powerful.

I do like sublte but powerful, but they still dont really do anything to stand out of the crowd, they give no reason I should buy it over another ar.
And why only 3000 per year? Thats just going to make it hard to get ahold of one if OI do want one, but maybe thats all the demand they have.

Capt.Braden
October 13th, 2014, 01:46 PM
I do like sublte but powerful, but they still dont really do anything to stand out of the crowd, they give no reason I should buy it over another ar.
And why only 3000 per year? Thats just going to make it hard to get ahold of one if OI do want one, but maybe thats all the demand they have.

They are made in Australia and it's a pain in the ass to ship them, so its easier to limint the number being sold.