PDA

View Full Version : Cat vs. Feminine Parental Entity

Remora
October 10th, 2014, 01:54 PM
Alright, so my mom keeps saying i eat too little, although i'm convinced i eat a lot, and i have quite a little ensemble of fat on my stomach.

I have about six slices of bread a day but there are days i eat half a bread and there's days i don't eat any whatsoever and decide to be content with some crackers. I eat dinner with my family and i always eat however much i can get (because, food y'know) during this time, for example if my sister "isn't feeling well" (ate chips in the afternoon), i attack her plate.

There's several places we trash food in our house. Number one is me. If i don't eat it, it goes to the chickens. If we think it isn't good enough for even the chickens, we just throw it away. But we don't throw food away a lot because we all love eating, hehe.

I don't think i have an eating disorder... Maybe i'm even eating too much. i mean, the only times i eat bigger amounts of bread is when i have soup and i only have soup about twice every week. I hardly ever have lunch. Dinner and breakfast all the way, breakfast usually being a lousy two slices of bread and a bit of cheese in between without butter or anything, dinner being a "full dinner".

Advice on my mom persistently saying that i don't eat enough? :c

JamesSuperBoy
October 10th, 2014, 02:00 PM
not sure what you want advice about - your mum's view - the fact you eat bread or the what

but in general do you have a healthy diet

CosmicNoodle
October 10th, 2014, 02:02 PM
Mums always say that, and I've seen a picture of you. You look fine,

Remora
October 10th, 2014, 02:03 PM
not sure what you want advice about - your mum's view - the fact you eat bread or the what

I updated the thread, it was about my mum's view. Thank you for the reply :)

picture

we agreed never to talk about that again ;~;
and thanks for the reply!

JamesSuperBoy
October 10th, 2014, 02:06 PM
Well I am sure your mother means well and given your apples fest maybe she has a point.

Elena_
October 10th, 2014, 02:11 PM
You eat the right amount of food , I suppose ... But it also depends on the family , the country ... For example , in our house , we don't eat too much , but once I went to a classmate's house ... and I remember she ate 3 hamburguers !! xD

Karkat
October 10th, 2014, 03:51 PM
...It seems to me like you may be eating a bit of an unbalanced diet, but I'd hardly think you have an eating disorder.

Mom's probably just being fussy, as moms do.

Hyper
October 12th, 2014, 09:12 PM
If you are extremely well aware of everything you eat you are likely anxious about it and if you are anxious you can be on the road to developing an eating disorder.

If you already have an eating disorder the way you yourself view your body is distorted. What is normal, healthy, skinny, fit whatever the words we use to describe a body - is drastically different for someone with an eating disorder.

Anyway to sum this up.

Either you are/appear to be too skinny and your mother is legitimately worried.

Or your mother is already picking up skills necessary for being a grandmother

xxxander
November 5th, 2014, 04:41 AM
Maybe she's right breakfast is the most important meal everyday, and Mothers knows best . Do you eat rice?