PDA

View Full Version : What kind of pets would you like?

Karkat
October 9th, 2014, 05:39 PM
What kind of pets would you like ideally? (I.e. if cost, maintenance, etc. wasn't a problem.)
What kind of pets would you like to own in the future?
Why?

For me:

Ideal: Deer. From a baby. I think it would be awesome to raise one. Also, horses and chinchillas.
Realistically: Maybe a cat or another dog. Possibly more rodents, or a housetrained bunny. Maybe a lizard or snake. Fish. I don't know, I love animals. XD
Why: They're like my babies *^*

Cognizant
October 9th, 2014, 07:02 PM
In the perfect world, I would love to raise a pet pig!
In the future, I don't see myself owning pets until/unless I start a family and have children, etc. But I would probably get a dog or two, since I'm good with dogs.

Hideous
October 9th, 2014, 07:10 PM
What kind of pets would you like ideally? (I.e. if cost, maintenance, etc. wasn't a problem.): Hmm... a whale, jk, a pet pig.
What kind of pets would you like to own in the future? Dog (German Shepherd or a golden retriever or a pug) and a bearded dragon!
Why? They're awesome.

Karkat
October 9th, 2014, 07:24 PM
What kind of pets would you like ideally? (I.e. if cost, maintenance, etc. wasn't a problem.): Hmm... a whale, jk, a pet pig.
What kind of pets would you like to own in the future? Dog (German Shepherd or a golden retriever or a pug) and a bearded dragon!
Why? They're awesome.

My friend has bearded dragons! She posts pictures to Facebook all the time. They're so neat. X3

Hideous
October 9th, 2014, 07:26 PM
My friend has bearded dragons! She posts pictures to Facebook all the time. They're so neat. X3

OMG, I want! :3
They really are, I mean look at them!!

http://www2.mcdaniel.edu/Biology/labanimalsweb/alizardf/liz1.jpg

http://a-z-animals.com/media/animals/images/original/bearded_dragon1.jpg

TheN3rdyOutcast
October 9th, 2014, 07:39 PM
Ideally: A huge fucking dog (like a St. Bernard) and a few kitties, or maybe even some fancy rats.
Realistically: A comet goldfish. They're literally a dollar a dozen, require almost no maintanence and generally don't live long enough for you to get bored and lose interest.
Why?: I love fuzzy animals, scaly creatures scare the shit out of me.

Horatio Nelson
October 9th, 2014, 10:06 PM
Realistically, an Akita or a German Shepherd.

Ideal: a fucking liger.

azure moonstone
October 9th, 2014, 10:10 PM
I would love a flamingo or a dolphin, but I have nowhere to keep either one. They would also probably be pretty expensive to care for properly.

So - I will probably end up with a dog or cat when I am older and have stability in my life.

Babs
October 10th, 2014, 12:09 AM
I'd want another rabbit or two as a companion for the one I have, I'd also love a dog, either a Shih Tzu or a German Shepard, and a cat or two.
And goats and sheep!

James Dean
October 10th, 2014, 12:11 AM
It would be nice to have another dog as our last one ran away. I guess having a pet lizard is also nice.

Melodic
October 10th, 2014, 01:02 AM
I'd love a beagle or a lab when I'm older.

Typhlosion
October 10th, 2014, 05:10 PM
They're the same: since my youth I have a love for golden retrievers.

http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/images26/GoldenRetrieverPurebredDogHadley6YearsOld1.jpg

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

CosmicNoodle
October 10th, 2014, 05:34 PM
Ether, a Border Collie, or a German Shepard, I really like both of those doge, the Colies are loving, inteligent and loyal, and German shepards can be the same, but apparantly you have to be very carefull training them.

Abyssal Echo
October 10th, 2014, 11:10 PM
I would like to have a horse but we don't have any place to keep it plus there's no place around to go riding anyway.

EvanJay
October 16th, 2014, 08:39 AM
im a dog person so I definitely stick to a dog..but we do have a cat that comes around

phuckphace
October 16th, 2014, 01:40 PM
iguanas are awesome...they're like little miniature dinosaurs. I'd get one if they weren't so pricey.

JamesSuperBoy
October 16th, 2014, 01:43 PM
What kind of pets would you like ideally? (I.e. if cost, maintenance, etc. wasn't a problem.)
Why?

For me:

Ideal: Deer. From a baby. I think it would be awesome to raise one. Also, horses and chinchillas.
Realistically: Maybe a cat or another dog. Possibly more rodents, or a housetrained bunny. Maybe a lizard or snake. Fish. I don't know, I love animals. XD

Pets - you need a zoo or animal care centre I would have a horse or two maybe 3

chris97
October 16th, 2014, 01:59 PM
I'd love to raise a hedgehigs,teapot pigs and a Goat and chicken just cause I love those animals

CrazyPerson101
October 16th, 2014, 05:55 PM
What kind of pets would you like ideally? (I.e. if cost, maintenance, etc. wasn't a problem.) Tiger and Lynx
What kind of pets would you like to own in the future? Tiger and Lynx
Why? Because It'd be awesome having them

For me:

there ya go Ren :p

EvanJay
October 17th, 2014, 11:33 AM
no interest at the moment

Calliope
October 17th, 2014, 10:30 PM
Ideally, I'd want a fox. I know, they're not pets and they shouldn't be, but some people do have tamed foxes and they are sooo cute and basically just dogs.
Realistically (excluding cats since I already have 3), a rabbit and/or a bird of some sort.

CharlieHorse
October 17th, 2014, 10:54 PM
A GF :/

Lol
Maybe a dog

Lost in the Echo
October 17th, 2014, 11:37 PM
Tbh I'm perfectly content with just dogs at the moment :P I think taking care of a non-domesticated animal would be too much of a hassle.

PinkFloyd
October 17th, 2014, 11:38 PM
I want a cat and a Scorpion.

Wyatt 13
October 18th, 2014, 09:18 AM
I love both, but more cats

Uranus
October 19th, 2014, 10:38 AM
German shepherd
Rottweiler
Doberman
Rotterman(mix between Rottweiler and Doberman)
Orcha whale
Parrot

Feraligatr
October 19th, 2014, 01:00 PM
[-]I want a Pikachu. [/-]

I want another beagle.

CassnovA
October 19th, 2014, 01:47 PM
A sheep.
Talking birds, tropical fish, chipmunks.

Karkat
October 19th, 2014, 05:40 PM
[-]I want a Pikachu. [/-]

I want another beagle.

[-]Don't we all?[/-]

Aww, beagles are cute c:

Luminous
October 19th, 2014, 05:43 PM
Cats! I already have 3 but hey you can never have enough cats. Well, as long as you can care for all of them and give them all an equal amount of love and attention.

crazy cat lady? why would you say that?

Karkat
October 19th, 2014, 11:23 PM
Cats! I already have 3 but hey you can never have enough cats. Well, as long as you can care for all of them and give them all an equal amount of love and attention.

crazy cat lady? why would you say that?

Tbh I've never seen "crazy cat lady as a bad thing"

Maybe because I'm kind of a crazy animal hoarder anyways I TAKE CARE OF THEM ALL I PROMISE

Cats are great =w=

Saint of Sinners
November 13th, 2014, 04:58 AM
What kind of pets would you like ideally? (I.e. if cost, maintenance, etc. wasn't a problem.) PET PIG! Also a miniature horse.
What kind of pets would you like to own in the future? PET PIG! Don't care am going to find a way to get one.
Why? Cause it's a pig. Oink.

HeWhoTravelsTheWorld
November 13th, 2014, 05:48 AM
a Labrador would be nice. from a puppy

Wyatt 13
November 13th, 2014, 01:06 PM
I like cats a lot

Typho
November 13th, 2014, 02:49 PM
More dogs i guess and maybe a cat

queenofcontrariety
November 13th, 2014, 04:01 PM
I would like an okapi, which though it's highly unrealistic, they're basically my spirit animal. Realistically I want like 4 pitbulls, all super sweet rescues but I'll adopt them as puppies for the most part so I can see them grow up, and they is my babies, and no one will hurt them. OH and I want a super tiny pig, because like that's so cool, but I don't want one over like 25 pounds because then I won't be able to carry it.

Remora
November 13th, 2014, 04:21 PM
I'd love to have a hunting bird, i know this sounds weird coming from me but i'm really interested in birds and i know most of their names, falconers are fucking awesome :c
I'd really appreciate getting my hands on a Turkish Angora (cat breed). They're elegant, majestic and their tail is fluffy as fuck. :3
Why?
Do i look like i like cats!? Because i do! >:3

Hollywood
November 13th, 2014, 04:26 PM
I love Cornish Rex cats, when I'm out on my own I'm definitely getting one.

Snydergate
November 14th, 2014, 08:28 PM
I have two cats and a parrot right now. But when I move out I am only aloud to take my bird since the cats are not technically mine so I would like to get one or two more cats when I leave as kittens, any kind of cat really. If not then I would probably get a Pug.

Semi_IronMan
November 30th, 2014, 12:01 PM
A white lion cub

ImCoolBeans
November 30th, 2014, 06:09 PM
I love dogs, and will have dogs when I'm older. There has never been a time in my life where I didn't have a dog -- the saying "man's best friend" is so true.