PDA

View Full Version : I can't even post on VT anymore without the pain...

Cognizant
October 7th, 2014, 01:24 AM
i have been having a really bad weekend (and start of my week). i've been talking to this person recently, and i really, really liked them. like it's been a while since i've had such strong feelings for a person. we seemed to really hit it off, too. but then one day the other person just.......changed. completely. it was evident they were upset and every time i talked to them i felt horrible because i thought they were mad at me. i tried reconciling with them but my efforts fell short and they thought it would be best to stop talking to me, thinking it was in my best interest.

i'm just, really really upset about this and i have nobody to talk to about it. i still have feelings for them and it doesn't help that even when i try to not think about them, i go on vt and i see them post on the threads i go on and see them in the chat room and every time I do i just feel horrible. :(

i don't know why every single fucking relationship or potential relationship i have ends up horrible for me. i guess i'm just meant to be single forever because I'm a loser. i'm sorry for beating myself up but i just needed to vent im like crying right now cause again i have nobody to talk to about this.

Karkat
October 7th, 2014, 01:40 AM
Well I'm not going to be on for a lot longer tonight, but you can always message me if you need someone to vent to. :hug:

CharlieHorse
October 7th, 2014, 01:40 AM
Patrick, I know we may not know much about each other, but I am more than willing to hear anything you have to say, and help in any way I can. I have been in the same situation, minus the VT part, but I think I could help.

I know this is weird, but I think crying is a good thing sometimes. I do that, as well as the beating up self thing :/. let it all out. And get a good sleep. Start tomorrow with a new stride.

Message me if you like. :) <3

James Dean
October 7th, 2014, 02:29 AM
Don't stress about it. Not everyone is going to like us, and we can't like everyone. If you feel you have done everything in your limits to be successful with this person, then it's time to let it go. I'd rather be single, than be with a person who doesn't love me back, or if I am with them for the wrong reasons.

Just be patient right now and hopefully the right person comes along. Don't worry about petty things like this. It's alright to be sad and get your emotions out. Be chill, things will be fine for you. :)

JamesSuperBoy
October 7th, 2014, 02:55 PM
Hope you feel better soon -

CosmicNoodle
October 7th, 2014, 02:59 PM
Ahh fuck, EXACTLY the same thing happened to me, but at least for me they had the decency to leave the site after ripping out my heart.
It's horrible isn't it? You log on to relax and see posts my them and die a little inside, throws you off your game, from experiance all I can say is that if they actually like you, they'll find it hard to stay away, try talking again once things have cooled down.

PM me if you wanna talk about it, but appart from that all I can do is offer you my best wishes.

Horatio Nelson
October 7th, 2014, 03:05 PM
Hey Patrick, I understand your feelings. Time is the best healer. But during that time, feel free to PM me. :)

Desuetude
October 8th, 2014, 05:35 PM
Heya Patty, that really sucks. VT relationships are awful that way because you come here and lay yourself out so you're vulnerable and when something like that happens it hurts more than it would 'in real life' because they seem to know so much more about you. If you need someone to vent to you know you're still always welcome to send me a message on whatever. You've had a bit of a shit time with relationships but you honestly just have to wait it out until you find someone that's actually worth your time and effort.

Buddy 912
October 9th, 2014, 04:06 PM
Lost Cause - First change your handle. Suggestion - Best Guy. If you look at everything negatively, it will end up that way. When you get to be 77 instead of 17 and everything has gone bad, change your handle back to Lost Case; until then, enjoy life until you are 77 years old!