PDA

View Full Version : How cluttered is your cars interior?

Cognizant
October 6th, 2014, 09:31 PM
Just kind of a passing thought. I keep my car almost as clean as the day it was at the dealer, whereas my friends cars have blankets, food, and textbooks galore. Is your car cluttered, and if so, what do you keep in your car?

As I said, the only things I keep in my car (other than the insurance records, manual, etc) is my Ray Bans, iPod, Dashcam mount which I never use, and on occasion I have my soccer ball in the cargo area, but that's it. Call me a neat freak, I guess, but I even go through the liberty of vaccuming the seats every weekend :P

unknownuser
October 6th, 2014, 09:43 PM
CDs, GPS, radar, sunglasses, mints, a text book or two, extra quart of oil, emergency kit... and I think there's still a Ripstick riding around in my trunk.

I keep it clean, everything's got its own place.

Karkat
October 6th, 2014, 09:59 PM
EXTREMELY, because my stepdad is the only one driving it right now...I don't have my permit. I can't drive. I have no control over it, and it aggravates me, because he TRASHES my car!

James Dean
October 7th, 2014, 03:38 AM
Very. We neglect cleaning the car sometimes. Just change and coins on the floor and in the door handles, candy wrappers, road maps, magazines.

My mom also keeps her sweaters in the back seats of the car so.

Plane And Simple
October 7th, 2014, 10:28 AM
we keep it quite clean. The Glovebox is always full with maps, GPS stand, plastic gloved for gas, etc. and we have spare bulbs and around 1l of oil in the trunk together with the papers of the car. other than that the only thing that lies around in the interior is a synthetic cloth to keep the window free of fog when it's cold and the car hasn't warmed up yet.

CosmicNoodle
October 8th, 2014, 03:33 PM
Weeeeeellllll I have a bike, soooo, not cluttered, for me having too many keys on my chain counts as cluttered.

mrmee
October 8th, 2014, 07:37 PM
Spotless. Its an antique.
Not that its hard to kep clean, because its a pickup with a standard cab. The bed has some firewood scraps in it though.

Bigdon
October 9th, 2014, 08:40 PM
Pretty clean, a few empty cans and bottles in the back. And just some change in the ash tray. Even the trunk is pretty clean- just the spair, some tools, and 1qt of oil. But i've only had it for a week haha.

xXl0sth0peXx
October 9th, 2014, 09:15 PM
It's clean with shit all over. By that I mean it's not like dirty all over the floors and stuff but there are books and cables and cigarette boxes/lighters (i have like 4 lmao) and i always keep extra clothes and shoes and stuff and work clothes and hangers and just various stuff. it's not like a mess per se, but it's not clean. there aren't crumbs really anywhere, maybe an odd napkin or something but i do clean it regularly and put things in a trash bag. worst probably is a couple cigarette burns on the seats lmao

CharlieHorse
October 9th, 2014, 10:36 PM
I try to keep her pretty clean.

Have a look :P

http://cdn.designhomes.pics/design/media.caranddriver.com/images/12q4/478970/2013-pagani-huayra-interior-photo-479692-s-1280x782.jpg

TheN3rdyOutcast
October 9th, 2014, 10:47 PM
Pretty crap, there's stuff everywhere, wrappers, crumbs, the occasional moldy piece of produce, forgotten groceries, writing utensils, dog hair... everything.

lyhom
October 9th, 2014, 10:52 PM
My family has two cars.

Our '02 VW Jetta is dirty as all fuck as I left all sorts of wrappers, drinks, and books in there as a kid, and my family never cleaned it that much.

Our '03 VW Golf is pretty clean, I guess mostly because we bought it used about a month ago because the Jetta almost broke down around then. :P

PinkFloyd
October 9th, 2014, 11:28 PM
Because I'm actually sitting in it now, I'm going to list off all the clutter. WARNING: not for the weak stomach

- empty Monster Energy can
- empty protein shake container
- three empty glass mountain dew bottles
- empty McDonald's bag
- various cd cases
- loose change

That was just the front...

In the back, it's mostly clothes.

- 2 bras
- 3 pairs of panties
- 1 pair of boxers
- 2 sweatshirts
- 1 pair of jeans
- 4 t shirts
- a few Mountain dew bottles
- Doritos

I'm cleaning my car tomorrow.

Plane And Simple
October 10th, 2014, 12:26 AM
Because I'm actually sitting in it now, I'm going to list off all the clutter. WARNING: not for the weak stomach

- empty Monster Energy can
- empty protein shake container
- three empty glass mountain dew bottles
- empty McDonald's bag
- various cd cases
- loose change

That was just the front...

In the back, it's mostly clothes.

- 2 bras
- 3 pairs of panties
- 1 pair of boxers
- 2 sweatshirts
- 1 pair of jeans
- 4 t shirts
- a few Mountain dew bottles
- Doritos

I'm cleaning my car tomorrow.

I can't help but wonder why the heck do you have bras, panties and boxers in a car, but okay.

PinkFloyd
October 10th, 2014, 11:37 PM
I can't help but wonder why the heck do you have bras, panties and boxers in a car, but okay.

It's a long story that I really shouldn't get into. It isn't what you think. haha

Plane And Simple
October 11th, 2014, 03:09 AM
It's a long story that I really shouldn't get into. It isn't what you think. haha

That's exactly what I wanted to hear. :lol3:

SethfromMI
October 11th, 2014, 09:52 AM
the interior is kept pretty clean. the trunk has some various tools and stuff for sports

azure moonstone
October 11th, 2014, 10:01 AM
My car isn't the cleanest, but I don't keep a bunch of clutter inside of it. I have a trash bag for a reason :lol: At most, all it needs is a good vacuuming and dusting. I usually just have whatever I need for where I am going, and the occasional power cord or two (or three).

built chris
October 11th, 2014, 12:33 PM
I know it's time to clean my car when the pile in the floor reaches the level of the seat.

PinkFloyd
October 11th, 2014, 01:25 PM
That's exactly what I wanted to hear. :lol3:

haha jk it's EXACTLY what it sounds like....which is why I'm not going to go into detail. :lol:

Abyssal Echo
October 11th, 2014, 01:58 PM
My truck isn't running at the moment :( Cluttered is an understatement :/ its kinda turned into storage

Plane And Simple
October 11th, 2014, 02:35 PM
haha jk it's EXACTLY what it sounds like....which is why I'm not going to go into detail. :lol:

Yeah you better not lol. Why doesn't this surprise me?

makyoch
October 11th, 2014, 02:39 PM
not really cluttered. There's a lolly tin on the passenger side floor and that's the only rubbish I've put in since I've had it. Most of the stuff in it now came from the previous owner actually, including 1.80 in change, and a bunch of stuff for/belonging to the car.

LifeOfLove
October 12th, 2014, 08:39 PM
My cars both stay super clean all the time. At least once a week they get washed, and then inside is always super clean.

There's the standard stuff in the glovebox, then there is a duffel bag in each car that contains:
1. Emergency Kit
2. Full change of clothes (Comes in handy more than you'd think)
3. A blanket
4. A couple bottles of water.

All of it stays nicely contained in the bag which stays in the cargo area of the Escalade and then in truck of my Audi. All works out quite well. Other than that bag, you could literally eat off of any surface in my car. Dirty drives me crazy!

Professional Russian
October 16th, 2014, 05:32 PM
I wouldn't call mine clutter. I keep all my tools and welding shit in there because...well because.I have a lot of money rapped up in it and I don't want it getting stolen so I always keep it with me

ImCoolBeans
October 16th, 2014, 07:47 PM
Mine is usually a hot mess. My friends hate it and always comment on it lol.

I try to keep her pretty clean.

Have a look :P

image (http://cdn.designhomes.pics/design/media.caranddriver.com/images/12q4/478970/2013-pagani-huayra-interior-photo-479692-s-1280x782.jpg)

Your car looks like a spaceship. Are those AC vents for your ass? xD

CharlieHorse
October 16th, 2014, 09:26 PM
Mine is usually a hot mess. My friends hate it and always comment on it lol.

Your car looks like a spaceship. Are those AC vents for your ass? xD

No it's to adjust the seats :P

CrazyPerson101
October 16th, 2014, 11:42 PM
Okay, well I've got 2 vechiles.

My 1989 Plymouth Grand Voyager is like beyond cluttered XD I have crates full of toys, crocpots , stroller, pictures, 2 mops, keyboard, internet cords, power supplys, stuffed animals, tapes, dvds, cds, my baby clothes, shoes stuff like that, but surpisingly enough, NO TRASH XD

In my 2003 s10, it's clean. No trash, all clean inthe cab, however in the back I've got radio equipment, tools, speakers, etc,