PDA

View Full Version : Daily Emotions

Uranus
October 2nd, 2014, 09:55 AM
I was thinking maybe we could have a new feature. When we log in, or pull up the site after closing the tab, once every day, there will be a place in the corner of our profile, will be a box for our daily emotions. Such as: Happy, Sad, Angry, Depressed, Neutral(When they don't choose or choose not to tell), ECT. And whenever we log in, or pull the site up, it always brings us to our own individual profiles?

Typhlosion
October 2nd, 2014, 11:58 AM
Wait, the second part of your suggestion is redirecting users, whenever they open the site and/or login, to their profile page? If someone forgets to login and then sees a thread they want to post in, they would have to browse to that thread again. And that's just inconvenient. It's just much easier clicking one link accessible from pretty much all of the site.

JamesSuperBoy
October 2nd, 2014, 12:30 PM
I have seen that I think on some sites - if you want to log into your profile page directly you can do that anyways -

Uranus
October 2nd, 2014, 01:08 PM
What about the first suggestion?

CosmicNoodle
October 2nd, 2014, 01:23 PM
I think the first suggestion is fairly good, admitedly not the most usefull thing the sugestions thread has ever had, but I'm behind that, not that my backing counts for shit.

ksdnfkfr
October 2nd, 2014, 10:31 PM
I think I remember seeing an old version of VT and it having a mood face setting thing.