PDA

View Full Version : Personalized themes! (Stylish)

Typhlosion
September 29th, 2014, 01:01 PM
Hey!

In lieu of the past two suggestions regarding theme customization, I think that at least some of you would be interested in seeing VT with your colours. I'm currently fumbling a bit, starting to get a good idea on how it works and at the end of the week I should be pretty good at this. I'll be working with they Stylish extension available for Firefox, Chrome and Opera. If everything goes well, they might be available without the need to download.

So. There's a possibility that I open up for making your [-]dreams[/-] themes come true. Are you guys interested?
Also, requests are more than welcome, please do so below!

All of this is in a Beta stage so, don't get so excited yet :P

TheN3rdyOutcast
September 29th, 2014, 01:13 PM
I would definitely be excited about this (considering I was the dumbass who posted the second thread :P).

Feraligatr
September 29th, 2014, 02:55 PM
I suggest a Pokemon theme. :pikachu:

CosmicNoodle
September 29th, 2014, 02:56 PM
Cool idea, but I'm a forever blue man, alwayts have been and always will be.

JamesSuperBoy
September 29th, 2014, 03:02 PM
awesome idea - hope everyone appreciates the effort - cool.

Typhlosion
October 5th, 2014, 05:55 PM
Update: Getting the template done is proving way harder than I thought. vBulletin's CSS is FULL of re-utlization of classes, so for every element I gotta use a hack to further specify the element. Because I forgot to save my progress (genius!) and had a big test coming up, last week proved unproductive.

This week I'll start working on them, starting Tuesday or Wednesday! Beyond on working on the template, I'll be working on these two these this week:

Pink Galaxy Theme (Request: Myself)

Pokmon Theme (Request: Feraligatr)

Even if all of this is still in its early stages, don't shy from showing interest and start requesting! :)

CosmicNoodle
October 5th, 2014, 06:04 PM
OK, I'll throw in a request, I'd like to see a terminal style theam, because who doesnt love green text on a black background.

Karkat
October 5th, 2014, 06:30 PM
Those both sound exciting! Good luck! :D

Remora
October 10th, 2014, 02:26 PM
PINK! *forms rainbow with paws* I would SO use that. :c

Harley Quinn
October 13th, 2014, 05:12 PM
I want a nebulaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Horatio Nelson
October 30th, 2014, 11:44 PM
I was curious to know if you'd made any progress in this?

Calliope
November 1st, 2014, 01:54 AM
Oh my god yes pls I need this in my life. Perhaps you could make an alternate version of the pink galaxy and make it blue/purple?? But only if you feel like it.

Typhlosion
November 1st, 2014, 07:30 PM
I was curious to know if you'd made any progress in this?

I had almost locked this thread a few days back, zero progress had been done and I had a lot of other issues calling my attention. I did mention to sit down for a day and work on the PC, so that plus your post resparked my interested in this. I'll try and start working tomorrow, hopefully I can finish those templates in the same day. I had put the project on-hold after forgetting to save and turning off my computer >_<

Oh my god yes pls I need this in my life. Perhaps you could make an alternate version of the pink galaxy and make it blue/purple?? But only if you feel like it.

If I get myself up and running, yes!

Captain Canada
November 2nd, 2014, 09:02 AM
A matrix theme would be cool

Feraligatr
November 3rd, 2014, 09:14 PM
I'm happy there will be a Pokemon theme. :3