PDA

View Full Version : Name Da Song Befo' A Mod Posts

Uranus
September 28th, 2014, 09:37 PM
The Point Of The Game Is To Post A Lyric From A Song(Such As, But Not Limited To, Songs like: Got 2 Luv U, My Story, No Sleep, You Get My Drift) And The User Below Ya, Attempts To Name The Song Before A Mod Does.(Member Vs Staff) And Once The User(Non-Staff) Guesses The Correct Song, They Then Post Genre, And A Few Lyrics. (Note, You May Need To Check Thread Frequently. Quote Others To Make It Fair)The Goal Is To Reach 75 Point. Everytime A Member Chooses Correctly The Original Poster Of Said Lyrics Posts Member 1. Each Time Mods Guess Correctly It Will Then Be Staff 1. Each Team Start From Zero. You Lnow The Deal, Lets Get To It! (We'll Make It Easy First)

Genre - Hip-Hop, Party

Lyrics - "You Spin Mah Head Right Round, Right Round, When Ya Go Down

asrlem
September 28th, 2014, 11:06 PM
Um you said it in the song lol "Right Round" kesha and flo rida

asrlem
September 28th, 2014, 11:09 PM
Genra pop/rap
"Touch me, save my life come on and _________, im too, young to die come on and turn me on.

Uranus
September 29th, 2014, 07:06 AM
I said easy first time lol

Members 1
Staff 0

asrlem
September 29th, 2014, 07:26 AM
I thought it was easy. I will add more lyrics
There now i did it easier

Uranus
September 29th, 2014, 07:46 AM
Turn me on
Rhianna

asrlem
September 29th, 2014, 03:09 PM
Ehh close enough. Its Nikki Minaj
Members. Mods.
2. 0
U gotta post new lyrics bro

Uranus
September 29th, 2014, 04:10 PM
Hip hop, R&b

"anytime you want to, pick up the telephone you know it ain't nothing for me to drop a couple stacks on you"

Luminous
September 29th, 2014, 04:16 PM
Whatever You Like?

Musical theater :) No Google!
It's euphoria, it's anger, it's the winter wind, it's fire. And it kills my deepest hunger as it fills me with desire!

Uranus
September 29th, 2014, 04:22 PM
Yea!
Members 2
Mods(staff) 1

Hmmm Wish I were here? ��

Uranus
September 29th, 2014, 04:25 PM
Whatever You Like?

Musical theater :) No Google!
It's euphoria, it's anger, it's the winter wind, it's fire. And it kills my deepest hunger as it fills me with desire!

Look up ��

Luminous
September 29th, 2014, 04:56 PM
Yeeeeeeeeeees, but before that you said you didn't know. Are you suuuuuure you didn't google it?

Whatever. 1 point to members.

Uranus
September 29th, 2014, 05:28 PM
Yeeeeeeeeeees, but before that you said you didn't know. Are you suuuuuure you didn't google it?

Whatever. 1 point to members.

Members 3
Staff 1

Yeaaaaaaa I'm sure...............I hate google ��

Hmmm
Rap, Hip-hop, Dance

"remember when the first time we met you was at the mall with yo friends I was scared to approach ya"