PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety Keeps Coming Back

xXoblivionXx
September 26th, 2014, 11:50 PM
I was really anxious earlier today, I'm waiting for some medical lab results. Seems normal to be anxious about that. But I'm also anxious about two classes that I have low grades in, and college stuff/future planning. Oh and don't forget that ACT. I guess you can say I have a lot on my plate right now, but it's going to be like this all year, and around finals it's going to get so much worse. Later this evening I was feeling good, happy even. I went out for coffee with a friend, my dad got me a new car, I finished a book that I've been reading. Good stuff you know? and then I'm getting ready to go to bed and I can't stop thinking. The anxiety comes back all at once and I physically feel sick. I'm not sure if it's from the anxiety or from actual illness, like I said earlier, I'm still waiting for results. I can't sleep but I'm getting so tired. How do you keep the anxiety from taking over?

Miserabilia
September 27th, 2014, 04:47 AM
Ugh i can relate. Sometimes it all comes back at once and often I just get sick and don't go to school because it makes you feel terrible.
When I get anxiety I don't even try to sleep because I won't be sleeping, just thinking. I just read a book I'm familiar with and I know makes me feel happy to read, with some tea or something.
Nice to hear you had a good day though :)

CosmicNoodle
October 1st, 2014, 09:22 AM
My anxiety has been throught the roof over the last few days, to the point I've been faking being sick so that I don't have to go to college because I'm to afriad to go. I don't know how to combat anxiety, it's impossible to stop for me.

You'll never read that post but ohh well, post farming and all that.

ksdnfkfr
October 1st, 2014, 12:43 PM
I'm not sure if it's from the anxiety or from actual illness, like I said earlier, I'm still waiting for results. I can't sleep but I'm getting so tired. How do you keep the anxiety from taking over?

Well GAD (Generalized Anxiety Disorder) is an illness. It needs treatment. Good luck on your tests, hope they can help you out.