PDA

View Full Version : Sony Photography

lovelycaleb
September 26th, 2014, 11:56 AM
Does anyone use a Sony for their pictures? I was given mine Christmas 2013 and think it's superior to Canon but beat by the higher end Nikons

unknownuser
September 26th, 2014, 02:51 PM
I think that in the end, it's the photographer that makes the shot, not the camera.

So definitely I think the photographer and their vision is the most important, then the quality of the lens, lastly the camera body.

Deleted User
September 26th, 2014, 03:20 PM
Individual models of cameras can be superior to one another regardless of the brand that they are. I use Canon because all my lenses are Canon. I've used Nikons and I really don't think they're that much better. It's the photographer who makes the shot, as said above. Having a fancy camera is just a bonus.

Some Canon lines are cheaper and not as good and some are more expensive and better equipped. A Sony camera from a different line can fall anywhere on the spectrum of "better or worse" than another Canon or Nikon. It just depends o n the specifications of the camera itself. All make pretty high end DSLRs. I personally don't think you can go wrong with either of the three.