PDA

View Full Version : YouTube video link button.

CosmicNoodle
September 26th, 2014, 11:56 AM
Just an idea, it's kind of a pain to have to type in the code to link a YouTube video every time, just an idea that I thought should be voiced, feel free to ignore me and throw rocks :P

Feraligatr
September 26th, 2014, 11:59 AM
Just an idea, it's kind of a pain to have to type in the code to link a YouTube video every time, just an idea that I thought should be voiced, feel free to ignore me and throw rocks :PCan't you simply copy and paste the code? To clarify what I just said, just put it on your clipboard.

Typhlosion
September 26th, 2014, 01:15 PM
Ya lazy bum, is it so hard to write gtJS0i91FOI? :P

On a similar suggest, could there be a size button on the quick reply interface?

CosmicNoodle
September 26th, 2014, 01:18 PM
Ya lazy bum, is it so hard to write gtJS0i91FOI? :P

On a similar suggest, could there be a size button on the quick reply interface?

I am a lazy bum, deal with it,
(and you call me lasy, just click "Advanced"!)

Feraligatr
September 26th, 2014, 01:21 PM
That's a contradiction, Typhlosion. It took me a few months to figure out how to post videos here. It might be easier for new members to have a shortcut.

Typhlosion
September 26th, 2014, 01:26 PM
That's a contradiction, Typhlosion. It took me a few months to figure out how to post videos here. It might be easier for new members to have a shortcut.
I just was thinking of Joe's case, lol.

I agree that some bbcode, like [noparse] or [highlight] is never used because nobody knows where to find them. It would be an interesting addition to the interface. Or, at least make that link more visible.

Feraligatr
September 26th, 2014, 01:29 PM
Yes, like the strikethrough code. It's more common than you think. :lol:

CosmicNoodle
September 26th, 2014, 01:35 PM
Thats a point, is there a page with all of the commands? I've wracked up over 2000 posts here and I still don't know them all.

Typhlosion
September 26th, 2014, 01:54 PM
Thats a point, is there a page with all of the commands? I've wracked up over 2000 posts here and I still don't know them all.

You know the "Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread"? Below that are the posting rules, and you can click ""BB code" to see them all.

Or, just click here (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/misc.php?do=bbcode).

Karkat
September 26th, 2014, 01:56 PM
Yes, like the strikethrough code. It's more common than you think. :lol:

Took me forever to figure out that this forum used that. :lol:

Nay, ye must be in a secret club, matey!

CosmicNoodle
September 26th, 2014, 01:57 PM
I've been wondering hpow to do [-]THIS[/-] since I joined! Thank god I know now!

Nay, ye must be in a secret club, matey!
Illuminati!!!!
https://8chan.co/illuminati/src/1411216766176.jpeg

StoppingTime
September 26th, 2014, 02:02 PM
There are ways to add more functions to the toolbar as far as I know, and I'd support adding a Youtube button if it wasn't too hard to implement.

CosmicNoodle
September 26th, 2014, 02:03 PM
There are ways to add more functions to the toolbar as far as I know, and I'd support adding a Youtube button if it wasn't too hard to implement.

Thank you!