View Full Version : bully told me to do something I dont want to do

September 25th, 2014, 02:13 PM
Theres this girl I know who is really mean and said I should find a girl a kick me in the nuts but I dont want to and she said if I dont she would get her other friends to beat me up so what should I do?

September 25th, 2014, 02:22 PM
First of all, she's a sad bitch who is only bullying others to feel better about herself, I'm sure she's a very sad and honestly lonely person. Probabaly with some porm of personaa issue she's to stupid to deal with. She's a nothing, ignore her as best you can.

And her threats are empty, and what she's threating, and doing, is very illegal indeed, sounds like a huge thing to do but juts tell a teacher or a cop, or even other students, and I'm sure even her stupid friends would think it was wise to get a group together and lynch and inocent student.

September 25th, 2014, 02:28 PM
I see her outside of school to

It will make her angry

September 25th, 2014, 02:46 PM
Angry or not, there ain't nothing she can do, and what does that stupid bitch care anyway? It's none of her business.
(use the "quote" button if replying to me so I can see your talking to me, otherwise I might miss it)

September 25th, 2014, 03:34 PM
You don't have to listen to her. She's just a bully. She probably sees you as an easy target, and that is why she chooses to pick on you, of all people. Stand up for yourself and tell her you won't listen to her. If you confront her, she might stop harassing you.

September 25th, 2014, 05:27 PM
Family and Friends :arrow: Abuse

September 25th, 2014, 05:41 PM
Just ignore her. If she starts to become a serious problem, get school officials involved.

September 25th, 2014, 07:11 PM
OP banned. :locked: