PDA

View Full Version : Stuck

littlebirdies11
September 22nd, 2014, 01:26 AM
I don't even know if I'm posting in the right section but I don't know what to do right now. I'm 15 and I'm homeschooled. I have absolutely no friends and the reason I became homeschooled was because I was being bullied at my school. People think that I'm really shy and it annoys me when they say that because I'm really not. I'm so paranoid and every time I talk to someone new or talk to anyone I don't know that well, everything in my head explodes and I feel like everything I say is so stupid and I look stupid. I constantly sit at home and worry about everything. I'm too embarrassed to play any sports or anything like that because I'm horrible at everything. I don't have any social media because I hate looking at pictures of myself and I'm afraid of what people will think of what i might post. I can't take it anymore. I don't have any family members to talk to. We all pretty much keep to ourselves. I'm a girl and for the past few years everything has been on and off. One year I'm really happy, next year everything is horrible. But the past 2 years have been horrible. I had a huge problem with food last year and never told anyone. I hardly ever ate and I passed out on the floor one time and that scared me, so then I started bingeing. I do it almost every night now without throwing it up and I've gained a ton of weight which has made me extremely self conscious, even more than before. I don't know what to do. I'm really lazy, I sit around all the time besides doing my school work. I have no energy and no life. I'm so anxious and I don't know what to do. I also used to think I heard voices, and one time almost tried suicide in 8th grade. But I'm over all of that because I no that it is not a good solution to things:confused:. But really I feel like I have no point to life. I'm such a bother to my family and all i ever want to do is eat. Please help me.

Leprous
September 22nd, 2014, 10:45 AM
Hey, look. Please don't say you're a burden, because I'm sure you're not. Don't worry about being shy, there's nothing wrong with it. You're not horrible at everything, I'm really sure you're not. We are all there for you and if you need someone to talk to, just check the PM I set you.

Ambrosia
September 29th, 2014, 07:43 PM
First thing I will say is welcome to Virtual Teen. I hope you log back in sometime to read this. VT is a great place if you feel lonely and need to make friends, there are a ton of people on this site who feel similar to you or are in similar situations. What ever you do, don't give up. You are still so fresh to life and just have not had a chance to get out and experience new things. You will get there and when you do it will be glorious.

I am sorry that you are anxious. I am praying that you log in and realize that people here can help you. Talking to people in similar situations or who have similar thoughts as you can be a great coping mechanism and can help you learn to talk to people. Everyone here has your back and please never hesitate to ask anyone here for support :)