PDA

View Full Version : Marching Band/Drumline Section :)

Imskyfire
September 17th, 2014, 11:56 PM
Im sure a lot of us who are in marching band have many band camp stories ;) or just want to talk to fellow bandies. I personally have a lot of band camp stories (more then that girl in American Pie believe it or not) and it would be awesome if we could share them all. And about myself (marching band related)...

Im on Drumline (center snare and section leader. I also play Clarinet, Tenor Sax, Bass Clarinet, and Quads. I love Flam Drags. I play them whenever I have a drum. Those or Flam Paradiddle-diddles. :)

~Kas

Deleted User
September 18th, 2014, 12:20 AM
There is already a music section where you can talk about that stuff. It's not all just mainstream music stuff. A thread there would get plenty of attention.

Gamma Male
September 18th, 2014, 02:03 AM
Honestly, a thread specifically for discussion of school bands seems a bit excessive. There's an education section and a music section and depending on what aspect of band you want the thread to be about it could go in either of those.

Emerald Dream
September 18th, 2014, 02:27 PM
I don't agree with an entire forum for this, but I can see where a thread about marching band/drum corps (discussion or pictures) could get some traffic in the music section. I have seen enough people on VT who are either in a marching band or have expressed that they like it.