PDA

View Full Version : Good deed of the day

Gray
September 14th, 2014, 02:48 PM
So last night I got my birthday present pretty early... I got $400 and so I bought over 20 boxes of pizza last night and at 12 midnight me and my friends went to a homeless shelter with the pizza and gave it to them. They told me they would've never thought someone could do this for them and that I've made their day. This is the first time I've ever done these type of things and... Their reactions and their response seeing an old man's sad eyes suddenly showing a happy face and telling to me that he's gonna pray for me every single day... Was and is the best birthday present I got so far.

CosmicNoodle
September 14th, 2014, 02:57 PM
Dude that's cool, we need more people like you on this shitty ball of rock we call home

Broken Toy
September 14th, 2014, 03:06 PM
Come live next door to me.please. Tthat sounds awesome of you

Gray
September 14th, 2014, 03:27 PM
Come live next door to me.please. Tthat sounds awesome of you

Umm..sorry...my parents can't afford to move to another place yet lol and thx was a bit nervous it'll get a bit chaotic but some of the staffs over there helped me out and it went fantastically great :D

Ben_Frost
September 14th, 2014, 04:19 PM
It's good you're actually looking for a way to bring happiness to someone, no matter how small an action may be, it makes a difference for the person on the receiving end.

CrazyPerson101
September 14th, 2014, 10:23 PM
Awesome Job Sean :) and I made some friends day a little brighter :)

Feraligatr
September 14th, 2014, 10:43 PM
That is the best thing I have ever read. I love you. :P

Gray
September 14th, 2014, 11:50 PM
That is the best thing I have ever read. I love you. :P

Err... I woovoo too? And thx lol I'm glad that it made u happy

@ben_frost thx for the message Ben I'm glad to know u understood what I did :)

@crazyperson101 I'm happy that u did what I was trying to make an example of and I'm happy u made that person's day and hopefully I also made your day :') lol

Hideous
September 15th, 2014, 12:12 AM
That's very genuine of you!! :)

Deleted User
September 16th, 2014, 12:12 AM
I registered to be an organ and tissue donor. Pretty sure that counts as a good deed even though I hope it won't be necessary for a long time.

But that is totally awesome. We all benefit others in our own way, even if it's just through the sharing of pizza. And I mean, who doesn't love pizza? You're great.