PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever seen or been in a BAD crash?

CosmicNoodle
September 14th, 2014, 02:26 PM
I think k everyone has seen or been in a small crash, but have you ever seen or been in a bad one?

My answer:
Today I saw a motorcycle rider accidently panic throtel a 600cc CBR and flip the bike, he whiskey throteled it and the bike slid and fliped from underneath him and went flying down the road at about 80 mph, it ripped itself basically in half when it hit the guard rail on the side of the road, me and some other bikers stopped and once we where sure the guy on it was OK we went to check it out, the thing had been torn in two, it had hit the guard at such an angle that it cut in just behind the engine and severed the swing arm, the guard was dented to fuck but actually still standing, guess it was better made than the bike....
After talking to the rider we found out that he hit some desil on the road and he slipped a little apcausing him to nearly fall of the bike, he gripped his hand instinctively and twisted the throtel by accident

Harry Smith
September 14th, 2014, 02:31 PM
I've seen a bus stall trying to turn a corner and then knock over a wheelie bin, that's probably the most exciting thing purely because the bus driver just got out and started taking photo's of the incident

CosmicNoodle
September 14th, 2014, 02:33 PM
I've seen a bus stall trying to turn a corner and then knock over a wheelie bin, that's probably the most exciting thing purely because the bus driver just got out and started taking photo's of the incident

Reminds me of the time I was on a bus and the driver hit a wall and snapped off the wing mirror, he just drove off without it, stepress level zero, no fucks where given. Must have been his last day or something

Broken Toy
September 14th, 2014, 02:39 PM
I went to Tanzania in july and no one knows how to drive there. They don't have motor ways so the only way to overtake is go to the oncoming lane

. Bus driver tried to overtake at the top of a hill and nearly hit a truck.
. 2 trucks both flipped on their side on the road exactly opposite each other.
. Lorry with load crate ripped in half.
. Lorry including cab ripped apart.

Harry Smith
September 14th, 2014, 02:39 PM
Reminds me of the time I was on a bus and the driver hit a wall and snapped off the wing mirror, he just drove off without it, stepress level zero, no fucks where given. Must have been his last day or something

ah honestly bus drivers are like the walking example of britain. The one near where my uncle lived use to stop off for a pint at the same pub and then carry on driving the bus

XabGI3Q_FU0

Cognizant
September 14th, 2014, 05:28 PM
I have never seen an accident in the making, but I've seen the aftermath of some really nasty fatal crashes. I think the worst aftermath i've seen is was when a speeding big rig riding in the #1 lane (which is 100% illegal at all times) hit the center divide, rolled over, and hit some other cars in the process. The traffic was fucked up for hours and was taken from 5 to 2 lanes. I think the entire Northbound side was also closed fully at one point.

mrpieface2
September 15th, 2014, 09:38 PM
I've seen someone get hit by a car.. It was a 12 year old boy.. He died at the scene :/. Had a couple nightmares for a couple days after the incident :/

Bigdon
September 17th, 2014, 11:16 PM
I haven't seen any bad accidents. The worst crash I was in was when I came around a curve to fast and rolled my car a few months ago. Luckily no one was injured.

Infidelitas
September 20th, 2014, 10:02 AM
I am an Ambulance Officer. So yes, I have seen a few.

karl
September 20th, 2014, 10:22 AM
I've been in a bad car crash. Two people were killed, but miraculously I was only slightly hurt!

CosmicNoodle
September 20th, 2014, 10:25 AM
I've been in a bad car crash. Two people were killed, but miraculously I was only slightly hurt!

You sir, are extremely lucky.

LifeOfLove
September 22nd, 2014, 09:06 AM
I rolled my old Touareg down a 10 foot embankment and into a tree. My friend was able to get out of the car easily, but it was crushed enough around me that the emergency crew had to get me out. Injuries were a broken arm (me) and concussions for us both! Also the standard cuts and scrapes that are to be expected when there is broken glass everywere

Babs
September 22nd, 2014, 10:55 PM
no, the worst I've seen was when I was in the car and my brother accidentally rear-ended somebody. Actually, that was the only accident I've seen.

ScottieDog
October 7th, 2014, 02:36 PM
Never been in a crash myself but when I was about 11 I saw a 'boy racer' as we call them in the UK driving too fast on a main road just outside Inverness not notice the lorry stopped up ahead and go into the back of it at what must have been 30 mph. The front of his Ford Fiesta was completely totalled but he actually walked away from the car. Quite amazing really judging by the force of the smash.

CosmicNoodle
October 7th, 2014, 02:39 PM
Never been in a crash myself but when I was about 11 I saw a 'boy racer' as we call them in the UK driving too fast on a main road just outside Inverness not notice the lorry stopped up ahead and go into the back of it at what must have been 30 mph. The front of his Ford Fiesta was completely totalled but he actually walked away from the car. Quite amazing really judging by the force of the smash.

Gotta' fucking hate boy racers, they think they're the best drivers in the world, when in fact they are retards in Corsas and Fiestas

ScottieDog
October 7th, 2014, 02:44 PM
Gotta' fucking hate boy racers, they think they're the best drivers in the world, when in fact they are retards in Corsas and Fiestas

Up in the Highlands we get bikers and boy racers coming to race on our quiet roads next to the beautiful scenery. The number of nearly fatal overtakes every year is dreadful!

CosmicNoodle
October 7th, 2014, 02:48 PM
Up in the Highlands we get bikers and boy racers coming to race on our quiet roads next to the beautiful scenery. The number of nearly fatal overtakes every year is dreadful!

The college I go to (is honestly shit), is full of chavs, so that means nearly a thousand boy racers, you can sit in the canteen and every 5 mins, without fail, you hear the sound of engines screaming and tyres spinning in the parking lot. I get it, it's fun, but for christ sake there's a time and place.

Broken Toy
October 7th, 2014, 03:44 PM

I saw some kid in a done out citroen saxo stall 4 times at a junction. Hilarious to see his face

James Dean
October 8th, 2014, 03:02 AM
I was walking home from school on a busy intersection and I heard a loud bang. I look up and it was a four car collision. Thank god nobody was hurt. But it was scary to look at and all the cars were messed up pretty bad.

CosmicNoodle
October 8th, 2014, 07:45 AM
I saw some kid in a done out citroen saxo stall 4 times at a junction. Hilarious to see his face

Ahh that reminds me of something. I ride a motorcycle so you exposed to the cold, and the clutch is the front left lever on the bars. And ya know when your hands get so cold you can't actually move them? That happened, so I stalled about 5 times in the space of 50 miles because I couldn't use the clutch properly. I need some winter gloves.

built chris
October 11th, 2014, 12:35 PM
I'm a firefighter/paramedic so yeah i've seen a few.

SethfromMI
October 12th, 2014, 05:11 PM
I haven't been in any too bad but I saw a motor cycle hit a fan trying to get away from the cops....it was very grusome

EvanJay
October 16th, 2014, 01:14 AM
i had a friend that was in a bad car accident..he wound up in the hospital within a broken leg and ribs..but he's fine now. Thank god

CrazyPerson101
October 22nd, 2014, 04:16 AM
several actually,

I was on the bus and we backed up into this old ladys tiny dodge neon

My mom was dropping me off at school and we where rear ended. the ladys brakes quit working, luckily she wasn't going fast so it didn't do much damage to the vechile.

other wrecks as well but those I feel like sharing

Professor Moopicorn
October 23rd, 2014, 07:16 AM
Well I live on a dirt bike park and at the last two events we have held I have had some pretty bad stacks. First one was when I hit a bad lip on a jump and swung right out sideways, landed sideways and went straight to the dirt. Hit my head real hard, couldn't feel a thing when I came to, couldn't breathe properly for about 30 seconds and I tore a muscle in my shoulder. So not that bad as far as riding goes.
The second one was only a few weeks ago. I was going down the last hill on the moto-x track and I was side by side with this guy I was trying to get around. The track was extremely dusty, so when I finally got around the guy and the guy in front of me disappeared into a massive cloud of dust I freaked out. Neck minut I saw his bike across the track in front of me, I hit it, went over the bars and landed on my face. The bike landed on top of my and the guy behind me hit my bike. Thankfully, I only had a split lip, bit of skin off and a broken helmet, but the first guy got out with a broken collar bone. :/

CosmicNoodle
October 23rd, 2014, 01:20 PM
Well I live on a dirt bike park and at the last two events we have held I have had some pretty bad stacks. First one was when I hit a bad lip on a jump and swung right out sideways, landed sideways and went straight to the dirt. Hit my head real hard, couldn't feel a thing when I came to, couldn't breathe properly for about 30 seconds and I tore a muscle in my shoulder. So not that bad as far as riding goes.
The second one was only a few weeks ago. I was going down the last hill on the moto-x track and I was side by side with this guy I was trying to get around. The track was extremely dusty, so when I finally got around the guy and the guy in front of me disappeared into a massive cloud of dust I freaked out. Neck minut I saw his bike across the track in front of me, I hit it, went over the bars and landed on my face. The bike landed on top of my and the guy behind me hit my bike. Thankfully, I only had a split lip, bit of skin off and a broken helmet, but the first guy got out with a broken collar bone. :/

Ahh motocross, one of the most dangerous types of riding, ;last time I went I jot into a twang, but thats all pat of the fun :P
The guy about 50Ft ahead of me low sides and caused a huge ple up, long satory short me and 2 other random guys got trapped under 2 dirtbikes and 3 other guys, thankfull no one was hurt, just bruises and some nasty cuts, no broken bones.
Gotta love it for that reason, unexpected shit does, and will happen. Wish I had my own dirt bike, then I wouldn't have to rent the sketchy as fuck ones they have there, but my bike aint exactly built for off road :P

Horatio Nelson
October 23rd, 2014, 01:32 PM
Never in the act, (oddly enough) but tons post incident. I do live in one of the busiest parts of the country after all. :P

Uranus
October 23rd, 2014, 01:53 PM
Not really.....yet!

Closest I'd say was either when I was on my bike, and thought it was a 4-way stop In town, and all of a sudden there was a car that went right out in from of me.... And I hit the rear end and I guess I flew in the air because all I knew is I saw the car, close my eyes, open them, I'm on the road flat on my back.

Or

Me and mom were heading somewhere in our former car(minivan I think) and it was snowy and we were going around an 's' curve and we spun like 720 and eventually stopped. Luckily we didn't go in the ditch or fence or hit someone

CosmicNoodle
October 23rd, 2014, 07:28 PM
Never in the act, (oddly enough) but tons post incident. I do live in one of the busiest parts of the country after all. :P

I used to live in the centre of my town/city. So I was treated to a crash almost every week, no one round here knows how to drive :P The amount of people on there phones or putting on makeup or something ridiculous...

xXl0sth0peXx
October 23rd, 2014, 08:26 PM
I was involved in one yesterday.. Fun times.

http://i.imgur.com/M9MTfLC.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/VWPbq4B.jpg

CosmicNoodle
October 24th, 2014, 07:33 PM
I was involved in one yesterday.. Fun times.

image (http://i.imgur.com/M9MTfLC.jpg)
image (http://i.imgur.com/VWPbq4B.jpg)

Could be worse:
http://www.soaringspirits.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/itcouldbeworse.jpg

dakeep18
October 25th, 2014, 11:23 AM
I've been in a small crash not a big crash though

Amy123
October 27th, 2014, 06:44 PM
I have been in a bus Chrash nothing major thankfully

Dennis98
November 12th, 2014, 07:52 PM
There is one route in my country , one of main routes and there is no day without accident on it . It is one of the most dangerous roads in Europe . Canyon Moraca , just look at pictures on Internet . But main problem is in drivers , they drive too fast , road is now upgraded and looks way better , but it doesnt change fact that it is still one of the most dangerous roads in Europe

sebastianb
November 19th, 2014, 10:46 PM
thankfully i havent