PDA

View Full Version : Little things that piss you off

Cognizant
September 12th, 2014, 12:50 AM
I will lay on my horn for intersection blockers who can clearly see the intersection is already blocked, but decide to pull out anyway.

I also cant stand the assholes who try to cheat rush hour traffic by jumping in the exit only lane and try to squeeze back in at the very last second.

Drivers who take forever to make/finish a turn, especially without signals

Parking lot drivers who blatantly ignore the flow pattern and drive wherever they please.

Infidelitas
September 12th, 2014, 08:14 PM
* People who seeme, then blatently cut me off. At work, this happens all the time. Nearly had an accident last night. I would have if I didn't have good brakes.

* People who are going through a round-a-bout, and indicate to turn right, but go straight ahead. YOU DO NOT INDICATE RIGHT IF YOU'RE GOING STRAIGHT THROUGH ANY INTERSECTION.

* People who have driveways on hills, and I scrape my exhaust pipe on the driveway/road

*People who cant keep close to the speed limit.

TheN3rdyOutcast
September 13th, 2014, 06:54 AM
I don't drive, or have my licence, but it annoys me when:

I'm trying to cross the street and EVERY SINGLE FUCKING CAR needs to turn right.

When the red light seems to take 10 FUCKING MINUTES.

When the bus driver is 40 minutes late.

When morons go ripping through the subdivision at 80 miles per hour.

CosmicNoodle
September 13th, 2014, 08:39 AM
I ride a bike, no other road users respect yoiu, they seem to think I'm made of rubber, thatil bounce back up if you knock me off, get out of my fucking lane!

People who cut me off will usually receive a blast from my horn, and then i'll pull up along side them and usually shout a steram of profanity

People who can't decide what lane to be in so take both.

People who think there car is so important that they take up two parking spaces (I get my revenge by parking behind them and bnlocking them in, teehee)

Drivers who go 30mpoh under the speed limit.

Cops...all of them.

People who text whilst driving

People who have no muffler on there shitty 1.1L car, trying to make it sound like a Ferari, when it's clearly not, its a fucking Vaxhal Ciorsa. Get a life you wanna be.

Bikers who don't nod back.

(I am actually quite a chiled out road user, may not sound like it from my list)

Professional Russian
September 13th, 2014, 03:57 PM
I hate when people who don't drive a stick freak when someone, driving a stick, starts out on a hill and drifts back a little. I hate that

Cognizant
September 14th, 2014, 12:57 AM
I hate when people who don't drive a stick freak when someone, driving a stick, starts out on a hill and drifts back a little. I hate that

oh my god I hate when my passengers who don't have licenses freak out like I'm the worst driver ever. i wouldn't have passed the test with almost flying colors if I didn't know what I was doing.

Professional Russian
September 14th, 2014, 07:10 AM
oh my god I hate when my passengers who don't have licenses freak out like I'm the worst driver ever. i wouldn't have passed the test with almost flying colors if I didn't know what I was doing.

its sad. people around here have never heard of a manual transmission. Its weird to them that you drift back alittle bit while youre working the clutch.

unknownuser
September 14th, 2014, 09:32 PM
Oh my gosh, when I first started learning to drive stick, it was terrible.
I'd be in the middle of an intersection trying to make a left turn and the car behind me would drive up super super close and start honking at me and getting all pissed when I started rolling back. Like back the fuck up, give me some space.
Gave me so much anxiety, like seriously.

Melodic
September 14th, 2014, 09:37 PM
The cops that pull you over at 10pm because it's late and you seem suspicious. (definition of my neighborhood)
Drivers who try running you over while you're crossing the street in a fast enough pace for them to wait.

Hollywood
September 17th, 2014, 05:08 PM
People who tailgate are the absolute worst. If I had to slam on breaks that asshole would be in my back seat. Like slow the fuck down, you're not getting there any sooner by getting all up in my shit.

Cognizant
September 17th, 2014, 06:00 PM
People who tailgate are the absolute worst. If I had to slam on breaks that asshole would be in my back seat. Like slow the fuck down, you're not getting there any sooner by getting all up in my shit.

I have to remember that brake checking them is just as aggressive as them tailgating :P

Infidelitas
September 17th, 2014, 10:17 PM

My Mum does this all the time. And I always have to remind her that I DO drive Emergency vehicles, so I do know what I am doing. Seriously, I have made it to my full licence with out any trouble.

whchristian
September 17th, 2014, 10:58 PM
so my mom likes to hold things over my head to make things go her way. for an example I'm going to music midtown this weekend and she has threatened to rip them up if i don't do things her way. she has no sense of whats to far and she argues like a 5th grader and she makes me want to live with my dad, every single day its them same shit.....she always has to be in my business and she is the main reason all of my friends never want to hangout with me. i literally hate her guts and i don't think ill ever be able to tolerate her..does anyone have any ideas on how to deal with psychopathic parents who make you want to blow your brains out?

Abyssal Echo
September 17th, 2014, 11:02 PM
People that drive slow then speed up when you try to pass them.

CosmicNoodle
September 26th, 2014, 06:06 PM
The cops that pull you over at 10pm because it's late and you seem suspicious.

Fucking hate that, it's evcen worse for me, try being a young person on a motorcycle at night, every cop car will gare at minimum, and more often than not pull you over, like theres a curfue and they're the sherif of this town, as if there aint no hiding from the long dick of the law.

I HATE that, I'm riding down the rode like "Why are you so close? Are you trying to tickle my anus with your bumper or something?"

I have to remember that brake checking them is just as aggressive as them tailgating :P

True, but it's so worth watching them freak out and then back off like 20ft with there tail between there legs. If they piss me off I'll return the favour

Miserabilia
September 26th, 2014, 06:10 PM
*insert my daily road rage here*

CosmicNoodle
September 26th, 2014, 06:16 PM
*insert my daily road rage here*

I was thinking about making a thread for that, in wich every day I will post the thing that made me rage, likely with a quote of the profanity that followed. But I really can't be bothere maintaning it.

Miserabilia
September 26th, 2014, 06:18 PM
I was thinking about making a thread for that, in wich every day I will post the thing that made me rage, likely with a quote of the profanity that followed. But I really can't be bothere maintaning it.

Same, I'm always constantly writing posts and articles in my head about it while i'm raging but when I get online I'm like meh who cares. Would be way too much effort to write it all down too.

CosmicNoodle
September 26th, 2014, 06:23 PM
Same, I'm always constantly writing posts and articles in my head about it while i'm raging but when I get online I'm like meh who cares. Would be way too much effort to write it all down too.

It would mostly be full of things as follows:

"Pick a lane you dumb as cunt bitch you blind old whore, pull your head out of your dustly old vangina and look at the road you cow!"

That about sums up yesterdays ride home from college, it would basically be something similar to that every day. I feel it would get repetitive and ultimately be pointless.

Uranus
September 29th, 2014, 10:07 AM
I only have a permit for a few more months but when I am driving alot of things piss me of

1. The idiots who don't even go the speed limit(No offense to anyone here)
2. People who wait ten seconds to start driving when the light turns green
3. People who cut me off and then slow down in front of me.(and those who do that and then immediately turn onto another road
4. Cops that pull people over for having "out of state license"
5. Cops that pull people over that go 5 over when someone clearly goes faster than me and the cop knows it.
6. And for fucks sake the damned speed limits that are ridiculously low on roads, its not even close to being a decent speed.(such as a road that's marked 35 when I can easily go 55-60)
7. Rules like keep your hands at 10&3 or 11&4 whatever. I'll hold the wheel how I want.
8. People who take 5 times as long as me to get to the speed limit.
9. People who drive literally stupid (cutting off ECT) in front of me in a Civic while I am in my 09' GMC Yukon
10. Cops

Cognizant
September 29th, 2014, 08:37 PM
People who drive 10 under
People who drive 20 over even more so when they're doing it weaving in and out of heavy traffic on the freeway. It feels like a safety hazard.
People who honk .263 seconds after the light turns green
Drivers who won't stay right on a 2 lane highway

James Dean
September 30th, 2014, 03:23 AM
Family members who beg you to drive, then complain about your driving. LIKE YOU DRIVE THEN. LET ME DRIVE AND SHUT UP.

The Highway/Freeway

Pedestrians who walk in the middle of the street and by law I have to break and let them pass.

Tailgaters, or people who drive too close to you.

People who wait until the last minute to change lanes.

When the police comes or theres an accident people drive slow to be nosey.

Uranus
September 30th, 2014, 09:03 AM
People who drive 10 under
People who drive 20 over even more so when they're doing it weaving in and out of heavy traffic on the freeway. It feels like a safety hazard.
People who honk .263 seconds after the light turns green
Drivers who won't stay right on a 2 lane highway

Then drive 15 over and don't get passed and cut off.
I do it sometimes

Cognizant
September 30th, 2014, 11:34 AM
The Highway/Freeway

Lol, can't blame you. All the LA freeways suck dick except the 101 and 210, in my opinion.

Hideous
September 30th, 2014, 11:39 AM
Cars who park in the middle of the street. Cars who rush to get to the front of the lane when there's traffic and there's no way you can fucking move up front... which makes it more difficult for cars to get through and out to their destination.

CosmicNoodle
September 30th, 2014, 11:42 AM
Lol, can't blame you. All the LA freeways suck dick except the 101 and 210, in my opinion.

There's a freeway near me (we call them motorways or bypasses), and it sucks balls, the road markings are off centre so the inside lane is too small to fit a car, and the outside lane is far to big, meaning people are forced to drive on the white line, it screws with your head.
They are repainting it next week so it should get better, but right now nearly everyone avoids it.

The roads markings people done goof.

Cognizant
September 30th, 2014, 11:44 AM
There's a freeway near me (we call them motorways or bypasses), and it sucks balls, the road markings are off centre so the inside lane is too small to fit a car, and the outside lane is far to big, meaning g people are forced to drivee on the white line, it screws with your head.
They are repainting it next week so it should get better, but right now nearly everyone avoids it.

The roads markings people done goof.

Damn. Up in the SF Bay, they were doing this reconstruction/lane adding thing a while back and there was a short section of road that had zero markings at all. It was pretty scary, especially since it was on a slight curve so drivers were just guessing as to where the lanes were.

CosmicNoodle
September 30th, 2014, 11:47 AM
Damn. Up in the SF Bay, they were doing this reconstruction/lane adding thing a while back and there was a short section of road that had zero markings at all. It was pretty scary, especially since it was on a slight curve so drivers were just guessing as to where the lanes were.

Ehh, lack of markings never really bothered me. So long as the other drovers arnt total morons things usually go quite well.

(On a side not, and unrealarpted to the thread, have you picked a new car yet?)

Cognizant
September 30th, 2014, 04:51 PM
Ehh, lack of markings never really bothered me. So long as the other drovers arnt total morons things usually go quite well.

(On a side not, and unrealarpted to the thread, have you picked a new car yet?)

I'm still looking for the "cheap treasures", since my dad is giving me the impression that he isn't going to help me out at all. Either that, or I'll see if I could lease a car from this local rental place that we have a decent relationship with.

K i'll stop derailing the thread now :P

CosmicNoodle
September 30th, 2014, 05:00 PM
I'm still looking for the "cheap treasures", since my dad is giving me the impression that he isn't going to help me out at all. Either that, or I'll see if I could lease a car from this local rental place that we have a decent relationship with.

K i'll stop derailing the thread now :P

Yep, hyjack over.