PDA

View Full Version : I think life wants me dead... HELP MEEEEE

Ryuun
September 9th, 2014, 08:52 AM
It all started yesterday after a 10 hour shift at my work that i fucking hate
i have been having such a fucking break down, I havent been able to stop crying since then and today i quit my job, came home, dad yelled at me when he got home from work i ran out so did he and my mum. Later on while i was out in the dark cold night my exs txts me (btw she was the best gf i wish i was smarter back then) and we talk a little and later she tells me she might be pregnant and my heart dead and i got really angry and feel like its my fault.... cause if she had still been going out with me she woulnt have a new bf

i feel like i am ruining everyones lifes and i would be better off dead

oh and i lost my bestfriend last weekend.... and none of my friends would help me today

CosmicNoodle
September 9th, 2014, 01:15 PM
Yep, lifes shit right now, know how you feel.
But you'll hear this over and over and over and over, it gets better, think logically and you know it's true.

PM me if you want to talk.

Ben_Frost
September 9th, 2014, 07:27 PM
If you hate your job so much then you shouldn't be so upset that you quit it, if you weren't enjoying your work then why stay with it? About your ex, well that's not your fault because it wasn't you who got her pregnant nor did you set her up with her new boyfriend. You really shouldn't blame yourself for the problems of other people's lives, it just won't do you any good.

Neither will killing yourself do any good for everyone else, you still have more to live and discover, you'll just make a bigger burden for your parents if you die and you won't get to make anyone happier by just vanishing off the surface of earth. Really, don't think about committing suicide, it's the easy way out but not the only one...

Ryuun
September 9th, 2014, 08:22 PM
Yep, lifes shit right now, know how you feel.
But you'll hear this over and over and over and over, it gets better, think logically and you know it's true.

PM me if you want to talk.

If you hate your job so much then you shouldn't be so upset that you quit it, if you weren't enjoying your work then why stay with it? About your ex, well that's not your fault because it wasn't you who got her pregnant nor did you set her up with her new boyfriend. You really shouldn't blame yourself for the problems of other people's lives, it just won't do you any good.

Neither will killing yourself do any good for everyone else, you still have more to live and discover, you'll just make a bigger burden for your parents if you die and you won't get to make anyone happier by just vanishing off the surface of earth. Really, don't think about committing suicide, it's the easy way out but not the only one...

Thank you both but ive always thought it will get better but life just seems to get worse and worse

Leprous
September 10th, 2014, 07:25 AM
Hey there, first of all, I'm sure you're not ruining people's lives at all. Don't feel guilty, because I'm sure you're a great person. If you need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me.

RavleIncarnate
September 10th, 2014, 07:50 AM
I have a really positive friend (he is actually on VT too, but not the most active of VTers) who sometimes gets like this. He has extreme depression and has even sent me pics of him cutting and shit. Anyway, it might not be nearly as bad as yours, but it may help a bit. His username is AgroXD. He might help, considering I don't exactly like looking into his head and trying to figure out what he thinks of on a daily basis.

Ryuun
September 11th, 2014, 03:15 AM
Hey there, first of all, I'm sure you're not ruining people's lives at all. Don't feel guilty, because I'm sure you're a great person. If you need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me.

I have a really positive friend (he is actually on VT too, but not the most active of VTers) who sometimes gets like this. He has extreme depression and has even sent me pics of him cutting and shit. Anyway, it might not be nearly as bad as yours, but it may help a bit. His username is AgroXD. He might help, considering I don't exactly like looking into his head and trying to figure out what he thinks of on a daily basis.

thank you both but im slowly getting over it just dont know if i should be there for my ex like i mean she does have a bf and shit but idk