PDA

View Full Version : parties

thatgothgirluknow
September 7th, 2014, 08:21 PM
parties are so much fun its just that they exhaust me i cant take the anxiety that comes with them every time i tell myself it will be differnt this time but every time i have or come close to having a brake down people scare me and to many of them is really bad for me after having two parties yesterday i skipped church this morning because i was to scared to go and people thought the way i acted yesterday was weird can i tell them i was scared? my tics only make things worse clapping yelling and shaking make me feel like everyone is looking at me and thinks im crazy :( i love going because i have so much fun but i also cant stand the anxiety

LoveLessOne
September 7th, 2014, 09:34 PM
i would say just keep ur head and say im not gonna let all you gossipers ruin my self esteem because you cant be as fabulous as me

geecastrell
October 29th, 2014, 06:53 PM
I have the exact same feelings toward parties. I find that once I am there, I really enjoy myself. The hard part is dealing with the anxiety that comes with going. The thing that helps me deal with it is being really organised about the party. For example, I will make sure my outfit is perfect the night before. I will make sure I'm not in a rush when I am getting ready. I will then make a plan for if I hate the party i.e I will get a taxi number and make sure I have enough money.
All of this really helps me, so it may be worth a shot for you. Best of luck :)