PDA

View Full Version : Answer the above persons what if question

Gamma Male
September 3rd, 2014, 05:08 PM
This is pretty straightforward. Just answer the above persons what if question then leave your own.

What if instead of the standard decimal system, all of modern math and society had evolved to use a 20 digit system? How would things be different in an icomasal number system using world?

CosmicNoodle
September 3rd, 2014, 05:10 PM
Well I supose that society would have just used a 20 diget system, everything would be exctly the same for the most part, so far as I can tell.....or complete anarchy

What if Kenedy hadn't been shot?

Gamma Male
September 3rd, 2014, 05:18 PM
Ronald Reagan would've never been elected, and America would probably be in a MUCH better state. Probably..... I say Ronald Reagan would've never been elected because an event that highly publicized being removed from the timeline would change everything, almost certainly including the events that lead to Ronald Reagan being elected. Just simple inductive(or is it deductive?) logic.

What if Humans had evolved as herbivores, with multiple stomachs?

Daniella98
September 3rd, 2014, 05:25 PM
We would get much more out of our food and women would produce more drinkable milk.

What if jesus weren't born?

CosmicNoodle
September 3rd, 2014, 05:55 PM
He wasn't

What if Apple had never invented the iPhone?

SmokyChica
September 3rd, 2014, 05:59 PM
Then lots of people would be using old "Dinosaur" phones, most of which are indestructible. And little kids wouldn't have those kinds of devices.

What if the dominant race in this world was dogs instead of humans?

CosmicNoodle
September 3rd, 2014, 06:10 PM
That would be a furrys deam...
Now, it depends, are we talking anthro dogs, or the dogs we know and love today? If they are the dogs we know, we would never have become technologically advanced, at all, we'd still be living in caves.
But if it was anthro dogs, we would be living in a society basically the sanme as it is now, but woith anthro dogs as the master race and perhaps humans as pets?

What would happen if Yellowstone slowly erupted over 500 years

Gamma Male
September 3rd, 2014, 09:55 PM
The republicans would dismiss scientific evidence of the eruptions and pretend that everything is fine despite thousands of geologists telling them otherwise.

What if Linux was the most popular OS type for personal use like Windows is now?

TheN3rdyOutcast
September 3rd, 2014, 10:12 PM
Then everyone would've adapted to Linux instead of windows.

What if you were given the power to destroy the entire universe?

Gamma Male
September 10th, 2014, 11:01 PM
Nothing would happen, since I wouldn't use it.

What if it IS butter?

playfull-qt
October 2nd, 2014, 11:56 PM
I'd melt it and dip lobster in it

What if males ever admitted females are superior ?

Uranus
October 3rd, 2014, 07:32 AM
Life would be fucked

What if I was the president of the united states?

jordanhardy
October 3rd, 2014, 07:35 AM
Then we would all be screwed ;)

What if America never won the war of independence and the British still ruled?

Uranus
October 3rd, 2014, 07:47 AM
Then WE would all be screwed

What if I made millions every year?

Hideous
October 3rd, 2014, 08:28 AM
Then you'd be hella rich and you should take me out to parties, if you're talking about money :P.

What if Abraham Lincoln had not been assassinated?

Uranus
October 3rd, 2014, 09:18 AM
Then He,(my 5th great uncle) would have changed the world even more

What if I was the owner/administrator of VT?

CosmicNoodle
October 3rd, 2014, 09:59 AM
I suppose things'd be mostly the same, but you'd be hella buisy all the time with admin stuff, so you'd message less and post less. Also people would have an odd fear of you for some reason, (never understood why, the mods and admins here are cool people, appart from you, yes, you! :P )

What if facebook never caught on as it did

TheN3rdyOutcast
October 3rd, 2014, 12:15 PM
Then people would have found another form of social media to waste their time on. Also., people would probably still use MySpace.

What if you could read other peoples minds?

CosmicNoodle
October 3rd, 2014, 12:18 PM
I'd have done a lot better in my exams....

What if suddenly gravity stoped acting on the earth one day.

TheN3rdyOutcast
October 3rd, 2014, 12:24 PM
Then the planet itself would fly off into, while objects and organisms slowly become detached, the atmosphere would no longer be bound to the planet, and eventually, without the central force of gravity, the planet itself may fall apart.

What if it was announced of the news that the world was for certain going to end tomorrow?

CosmicNoodle
October 3rd, 2014, 12:39 PM
Then the planet itself would fly off into, while objects and organisms slowly become detached, the atmosphere would no longer be bound to the planet, and eventually, without the central force of gravity, the planet itself may fall apart.

What if it was announced of the news that the world was for certain going to end tomorrow?

What I meant was oif the sun no longer held us in orbit, but the earths own grvity still held in place, admitedly my question was poorly worded.

Answer:
There would be mass suicide, rape and anarchy, the worlds economy would end over night and sales of food and drink would rocket as people prepared for a life that may well end.

Uranus
October 3rd, 2014, 01:19 PM
What I meant was oif the sun no longer held us in orbit, but the earths own grvity still held in place, admitedly my question was poorly worded.

Answer:
There would be mass suicide, rape and anarchy, the worlds economy would end over night and sales of food and drink would rocket as people prepared for a life that may well end.

Where's your what if?

CosmicNoodle
October 3rd, 2014, 01:30 PM
Where's your what if?

What if races where switched? Black was white? Asian was the new nblack and white was whatever the fuck option is left.

Uranus
October 3rd, 2014, 01:34 PM
What about Cubans? Russians? Mexicans?

Anyways I think the world would be very strange if not fucked!
I got an Asian friend, I could imagine him black or white. Lol

What if boys and girls switched genderz?
As in I turn into a girl
And a girl turns into me, or a boy?

TheN3rdyOutcast
October 3rd, 2014, 01:37 PM
Then I would finally find out if the girls bathroom is dirtier than the boys restroom. Also, I would be a lesbian.

What if music didn't exist? [I'm listening to an A Cappella of Paradise-Coldplay right now].

Typho
October 3rd, 2014, 01:42 PM
Life would be boring and without passion in it.

What if everybody would be vegetarian?

Uranus
October 3rd, 2014, 01:42 PM
I would fucking die if it didn't exist! Music is LIFE!! An orgasm to the ears!

What if soda and water switched places?

TheN3rdyOutcast
October 3rd, 2014, 01:46 PM
Almost everyone would have Type 2 diabetes.

What if all objects were anthropomorphic?

CosmicNoodle
October 3rd, 2014, 04:17 PM
Then the fact that I name random objects would be socialy acceptible and not weird.
Damn it, after that question I'm in the mood for sume furry stuff, I though I'd outgrown that...

What if we not only created, but perfected room temperature super conducters

jordanhardy
October 3rd, 2014, 04:30 PM
Then life would be complete?

What if the human race finally mastered time travel?

CosmicNoodle
October 3rd, 2014, 04:32 PM
Then I would re-enact Doctor Who and decorate my time machine as a Tardis, I mena, who wouldnt?

What if there where no such thing as gender? Each human was capable of reproducin on there own without the need for a partner.

jordanhardy
October 3rd, 2014, 04:44 PM
Then my sex life would really suck

What if we all lived under water?

CosmicNoodle
October 3rd, 2014, 04:48 PM
Going for a piss would be really difficult...

What if Internet Exporer was the only browser?

jordanhardy
October 3rd, 2014, 05:23 PM
Then there would be no internet.

What if windows actually worked?

CosmicNoodle
October 3rd, 2014, 07:23 PM
I'm using the Windows 10 preview, it works really well, I'd almost say it works better than OSX with how impressed I am, (well, better than Maverix, that was the last one I used).
And Windows for the most part does work better, if it didn't, would it be the more popular OS?

What if Apple had never released the MacBook Pro

Gamma Male
October 3rd, 2014, 10:33 PM
Hipsters everywhere would have to depend on their iphones for Internet, coffee shops that offer free wifi would go out of business, and the size of the tech blogosphere would be reduced drastically.

What if the Reagan assassination attempt had succeed?

Uranus
October 4th, 2014, 07:28 AM
Life would be very different.

What if the good switched with evil?

Typho
October 5th, 2014, 04:14 AM
VT would be a very bad place

What if VT would shout down forever?

CharlieHorse
October 5th, 2014, 04:25 AM
ahahah that would be great and also very sad at the same time. I'll probably never hear from some amazing people i know here.
It would be horrible because hundreds of 12 year olds will never know if their penises are big enough without feedback from p101. XD
I can imagine a bunch of teenagers coming out of caves for the first time and looking up the sky fascinated by the ball of light in the sky.
I would be sad :/

how do i sleep?

Gamma Male
October 12th, 2014, 06:10 PM
Whaaaaaa? That wasn't a what if question.

On a bed I suppose?

What if I decided to double major in economics and philosophy instead of physics?

Malibu_Barbie
October 12th, 2014, 07:51 PM
Your philosophy major would be mostly useless in the job market. The economics major would serve you quite well in business.

What if agriculture was never invented?

TheN3rdyOutcast
October 12th, 2014, 08:15 PM
Then we would have most likely have exhausted our food supply of large animals fairly quickly, starved and died out.

What if the sky actually fell?