PDA

View Full Version : CrazyPerson101's Singing ...

CrazyPerson101
September 1st, 2014, 02:00 AM
Well ... this is my singing ( please note : I have a throat problem and I haven't been able to sing like I normally do... ) so here it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdNXmuHazlE&list=UUeTGDDMKKhkOsFeilcTrnOg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0aD2WNjxio&index=2&list=UUeTGDDMKKhkOsFeilcTrnOg

Plane And Simple
September 1st, 2014, 03:10 AM
Awesome! I like it, you should show us some more.

Typho
September 1st, 2014, 04:28 AM
You sound great , I'd like to hear more

Hudor
September 1st, 2014, 10:49 AM
You sound good dude despite the throaty issues. :P
Rest your voice as much as you can and do post more of your videos. We would like to hear more from you!

CosmicNoodle
September 1st, 2014, 03:06 PM
Why are you not famous!!!??!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!!?!?!
Seriously, your really good, I feel you'll go far

Typhlosion
September 1st, 2014, 04:16 PM
As I said in the Chat, your singing surprised me a lot, and is definitely something to pay attention to! Hope that throat finally restores.

I won't even be surprised if you go big in life soon! You've got it. (Hey but warn me if you do, brazilian media media and all)

CrazyPerson101
September 1st, 2014, 09:05 PM
Awesome! I like it, you should show us some more.

You sound great , I'd like to hear more

You sound good dude despite the throaty issues. :P
Rest your voice as much as you can and do post more of your videos. We would like to hear more from you!

Why are you not famous!!!??!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!!?!?!
Seriously, your really good, I feel you'll go far

As I said in the Chat, your singing surprised me a lot, and is definitely something to pay attention to! Hope that throat finally restores.

I won't even be surprised if you go big in life soon! You've got it. (Hey but warn me if you do, brazilian media media and all)

Thanks Ya'll :)

Nina Simone cover ( NEVER have been able to get this song right and I failed again :/ ) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_W8AdiqQN8&list=UUeTGDDMKKhkOsFeilcTrnOg

Please don't double post. I've merged them ~ Mike/ImCoolBeans

BookSmart
September 6th, 2014, 06:30 PM
You sound great! (and Nina Simone is hard to cover, so I definatly wouldn't consider yours a failure :) )

I like singing too, but my parents are too protective to let me post on YouTube. They think some old man with mad hacking skills is going to hunt me down and stalk me/ steal my identity (even though I've presented them with various facts, statistics, and arguments demonstrating how unlikely that would be lol)!

I'd love to hear more of your voice :)

mrpieface2
September 21st, 2014, 02:54 PM
Man you are an AMAZING singer!! I feel you will go far someday! Wow!

Blood
September 21st, 2014, 03:14 PM
I know you can sing but I didn't expect you to have such a good, clear voice. Very good.

Uranus
September 28th, 2014, 01:36 PM
Amazing voice man!! You have great talent! You should look into being a music artist. Even if you said you're having a throat issue, you still did great!

CrazyPerson101
October 25th, 2014, 01:48 AM
Amazing voice man!! You have great talent! You should look into being a music artist. Even if you said you're having a throat issue, you still did great!

SethfromMI
October 30th, 2014, 09:35 PM
wow Ryan I am super impressed man

CrazyPerson101
November 1st, 2014, 03:17 AM
wow Ryan I am super impressed man

Thanks :whoops: That's so old though, I can sing that song easier now so I'll have to redo it but thanks :3

SethfromMI
November 1st, 2014, 09:15 AM
Thanks :whoops: That's so old though, I can sing that song easier now so I'll have to redo it but thanks :3

your welcome man! :)

HeWhoTravelsTheWorld
November 1st, 2014, 09:57 AM
its so good

CrazyPerson101
November 1st, 2014, 10:09 AM
its so good

thanks elliot :)

jacko
November 1st, 2014, 01:05 PM
Nice!

CrazyPerson101