PDA

View Full Version : Frustrating ED

TheTurtleLives
September 1st, 2014, 12:04 AM
SO I haven't been diagnosed with a eating disorder more to the story
I do not want to top eat food, i have no appetite, I just don't want to eat in general i get so sick when I eat.
So 2 weeks ago we weighed ourselves I WAS 60 Kilos 61 maybe and then we weighed ourselves againt oday I went down to 55 (everyone else in the class is at about 70/80) EVERYBODY turned around and said you need to eat more your so slim!! I have had a freaking enough I have mad deals that I would eat with family and friends but I cant keep them I get sick
What should I do?

Ben_Frost
September 2nd, 2014, 09:20 PM
Maybe you should tell your parents about how you feel when you eat and get them to take you to a doctor, it could be something else is causing you to lose your appetite.

Ben_Frost
September 2nd, 2014, 09:32 PM
Maybe you should tell your parents about how you feel when you eat and get them to take you to a doctor, it could be something else is causing you to lose your appetite.

BookSmart
September 6th, 2014, 06:18 PM
That does sound frustrating! But I have a bit of a question for you: the reason you don't want to eat is because it makes you feel sick? Do you mean physically sick, mentally (like feelings of guilt and failure?), or a combination?

Either way, I'd suggest talking to your doctor about this issue, even though it might be hard.