PDA

View Full Version : Camping

thejames
August 28th, 2014, 05:37 PM
So I spontaneously decided to organise a sleepover with a mate, and we decided to go camping (it's just in the back garden because we can't be bothered to organise much lol) but I've got a few questionsssss.

Sexual questions removed. ~Typhlosion

- what should we do after we've chatted and the laptop's battery has run out?

- I haven't done this with him before but we've been mates for years so what do I sleep in?

- is camping any different to normal sleepovers?

justarandomteen
August 28th, 2014, 09:10 PM
Really its just a normal sleepover...
-Umm chat some more, go on phones, or go to sleep.
-Well if its hot out, underwear, if not, PJs or shorts and a t-shirt (your choice of sleeping, depends on how close you are)
-Not really, just you guys are kinda disconnected from power and stuff, and it might be more of a better experience

Luminous
August 28th, 2014, 09:24 PM
Puberty for Boys :arrow: Mother Nature

hockeyfan
August 29th, 2014, 12:15 AM
U might wanna dress a bit warmer then a normal sleepover (weather permitting). Don't randomly sleep naked and scare ur mate. Look at it this way, how would u want him to dress and wat activities would u enjoy.

LoveLessOne
September 8th, 2014, 08:09 AM
dress warmly depending on the weather. the only difference is that you are outside now instead of instead with a tv and such! :) if you want you could play like a board game or even just chat it up!

built chris
October 11th, 2014, 12:42 PM
It's not much different than an normal sleepover except your outside lol. Just sleep in what you normally do. As for what to do after your laptop battery runs out I"m sure you'll think of something

pconnor2001
October 11th, 2014, 01:00 PM
Camping is a lotta fun. I usually sleep in sleeping bag.

SethfromMI
October 11th, 2014, 01:52 PM
my sleeping bag is warm, so I usually sleep in my underwear like normal

Zachary G
October 11th, 2014, 02:03 PM
if the weather is cool outside then you want to sleep in something warm in your sleeping bag. after your battery dies, there are a lot of things you can do, its really no different than a regular sleepover, only you are outside. i am sure you will have plenty to talk about, so i wouldnt stress about that.

CrazyPerson101
October 16th, 2014, 06:33 PM
So I spontaneously decided to organise a sleepover with a mate, and we decided to go camping (it's just in the back garden because we can't be bothered to organise much lol) but I've got a few questionsssss.

Sexual questions removed. ~Typhlosion

- what should we do after we've chatted and the laptop's battery has run out?

- I haven't done this with him before but we've been mates for years so what do I sleep in?

- is camping any different to normal sleepovers?

!. chat, tell ghost stories, etc.

2. sleeping bags or ya'll can sleep on a blanket together

3.only difference you're outside in a tent instead of your room with all ecetricy things and all that so not really, slight difference but not much.

Wyatt 13
October 18th, 2014, 09:25 AM
Dude I had some in my backyard and we are soo tired after doing outsoor stuff we go in and sleep like a logs lol