WingedCloak
August 24th, 2014, 01:49 AM
Enough said :)

Plane And Simple
August 24th, 2014, 04:38 AM
How so?

Feraligatr
August 24th, 2014, 08:46 AM
I like to be proud of my Autism and use it to my advantage.

Broken Toy
August 24th, 2014, 09:44 AM
adhd isnt amazing because i just cant revise or learn for exams because every 2 minutes my mind wanders off to something else. also it makes teachers pissed

jacko
August 24th, 2014, 09:55 AM
Can't really say tbh, coz I don't have it, but i used to have a friend who had it and he kept getting into trouble

TheN3rdyOutcast
August 24th, 2014, 10:16 AM
I have a tinge of it thrown into the melting pot of problems that I have, which is why I can't sit still, am a complete and total scatterbrain, can barely control my impulses and why I write random things on paper and my body and on walls and desks and whiteboards and toilets and..,.

Wait, what was I talking about?

MalditoDia
September 4th, 2014, 02:05 AM
I agree. I couldn't picture myself without it.

Karkat
September 4th, 2014, 03:39 AM
As someone who really struggles with it, I gotta disagree. I usually like to see the brighter side of things, but my ADHD has really been a thorn in my side for the past 4 or so years.

introverted_rain
October 23rd, 2014, 04:10 AM
It's obnoxious in school, but I think my ADHD is a huge and important part of my personality, which I wouldn't get rid of. There's also plenty of good aspects of ADHD (I experience these at least), such as hyperfocus on one specific thing, even though its usually not the thing you want, creativity, intelligence, etc.

dakeep18
October 27th, 2014, 04:20 PM
It is pretty great, it allows us to think and see differently than others and gives us that one and only hyper drive which can't be recreated! go us! lol

RRay99
November 12th, 2014, 03:39 AM
I find I'm always pretty restless, my mind is always wandering as Brandon (Broken Toy) said, but am not sure if I have ADHD. Do you have to see a doctor to be diagnosed or are there tests you can do by yourself?

Paladino
November 12th, 2014, 07:18 AM
Well my friend has ADHD and when he doesn't take his pills he does some pretty stupid shit. He gets arrested and shouts at and tries to fight with the police. Oh and he is in prison just now for armed robbery, so if you are I'd make sure you take your pills!!