PDA

View Full Version : Is this kidnap and torture?

Blondie95
August 21st, 2014, 12:55 PM
About 3 years ago I met my ex, he was really sweet and I was completely head over heels in love with him, he was my first boyfriend and he made me feel so special I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him. I honestly have no idea how he made me fall for him so fast, he told me he loved me after speaking to me for about 2 weeks. I'd never really had a boy like me so much before so I was flattered. About 3 months into our relationship he cheated on me, the girl messaged me and told me about it. I was completely heartbroke and couldn't believe he would do such a thing. I told him it was over and he became very sweet me with, tried to push a tear out of his eye, acted all sorry, telling me how much he loves me and it'll never happen again. When he hugged me I felt safe, I forgave him. Long story short 2 years later I'd been cheated on with 20+ girls and forgave him everytime, I have no idea why I kept taking him back I just thought I could change him I guess. He would get annoyed with me so easily and would punch me, he would only hit me once at a time (in the stomach or arm) and to be honest I wasn't really bothered because I just thought to myself (It's only a punch in the arm thats not abuse). A member of his family used to tell him "don't hit her in the face because then people will ask questions".

One day, he thought I'd cheated on him and he told this family member, I was locked in my ex's car at the time. His family member told me to get out the car and I was scared so I started running away, he came behind me and put his hand over my mouth and dragged me along the floor and put me on the backseat of his car. My ex took my phone off me and tried to snap it in half. They drove to a secluded area. His family member took a spade out of the boot and got in the back and pushed it against my throat shouting in my face, then got out and attempted to "dig me a grave" and was saying "shall we get her to dig her own grave". I honestly thought I was going to die. He said the ground was to hard to dig so he drove back home, he told my ex to make me stay at his that night so I "dont go hysterical and call the police". His family member left and my ex took me inside. Immidiately he was crying saying he didn't know what to do and that he was scared, yet throughtout it all he hadn't comforted me or anything just going along with it all. I looked in the mirror and didn't even recognise myself anymore as my mascara had literally made my whole face black from all the crying, I wasn't even recognisable.

I haven't even told my mum about this, and I was too scared to tell the police.. Is that kidnap and torture?

I am so glad I am not with this person anymore, I do still honestly feel like I love him but I would never get back with him now after coming to my senses.

Jack russell dad
August 21st, 2014, 05:17 PM
About 3 years ago I met my ex, he was really sweet and I was completely head over heels in love with him, he was my first boyfriend and he made me feel so special I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him. I honestly have no idea how he made me fall for him so fast, he told me he loved me after speaking to me for about 2 weeks. I'd never really had a boy like me so much before so I was flattered. About 3 months into our relationship he cheated on me, the girl messaged me and told me about it. I was completely heartbroke and couldn't believe he would do such a thing. I told him it was over and he became very sweet me with, tried to push a tear out of his eye, acted all sorry, telling me how much he loves me and it'll never happen again. When he hugged me I felt safe, I forgave him. Long story short 2 years later I'd been cheated on with 20+ girls and forgave him everytime, I have no idea why I kept taking him back I just thought I could change him I guess. He would get annoyed with me so easily and would punch me, he would only hit me once at a time (in the stomach or arm) and to be honest I wasn't really bothered because I just thought to myself (It's only a punch in the arm thats not abuse). A member of his family used to tell him "don't hit her in the face because then people will ask questions".

One day, he thought I'd cheated on him and he told this family member, I was locked in my ex's car at the time. His family member told me to get out the car and I was scared so I started running away, he came behind me and put his hand over my mouth and dragged me along the floor and put me on the backseat of his car. My ex took my phone off me and tried to snap it in half. They drove to a secluded area. His family member took a spade out of the boot and got in the back and pushed it against my throat shouting in my face, then got out and attempted to "dig me a grave" and was saying "shall we get her to dig her own grave". I honestly thought I was going to die. He said the ground was to hard to dig so he drove back home, he told my ex to make me stay at his that night so I "dont go hysterical and call the police". His family member left and my ex took me inside. Immidiately he was crying saying he didn't know what to do and that he was scared, yet throughtout it all he hadn't comforted me or anything just going along with it all. I looked in the mirror and didn't even recognise myself anymore as my mascara had literally made my whole face black from all the crying, I wasn't even recognisable.

I haven't even told my mum about this, and I was too scared to tell the police.. Is that kidnap and torture?

I am so glad I am not with this person anymore, I do still honestly feel like I love him but I would never get back with him now after coming to my senses.
Yea thats kidnapping. You should tell somebody. Honestly that whole family is messed up. Its good your safe now

ImagineRepublicCity
September 24th, 2014, 11:00 PM
Yea thats kidnapping. You should tell somebody. Honestly that whole family is messed up. Its good your safe now

I agree. You should really tell someone. I assume if you were with him for so long, you would have his important details. Photos, numbers, his address, full names of all members. Your security has been breached and I would assume that this has really affected you. Let them know all the details because if you try and defend him, things may turn.

It's good you're out of it now, but for the safety of other girls too, let the police know.

CharlieHorse
September 24th, 2014, 11:20 PM
I'm so glad you're ok.
This was kidnapping. Perhaps torture. Even could be called attempted murder and assault. I think you should tell someone. Tell a trusted adult, like a parent. Bring it to the police.
If he and his family member get arrested for it, then that will keep them from doing it again with any other of his girlfriends. By reporting them, you could potentially save a life.
People who would do such a thing don't deserve to be in society. Don't feel bad about reporting them. It's the right the to do.

PinkFloyd
September 24th, 2014, 11:28 PM
Holy shit this is by far the worst thing I've read on this site. I.. I don't know exactly how to contribute other than by saying that you should go to the police immediately and tell people Tell lots of trusted people such as school counslers, family members, your school principal, ANYONE. I'm so sorry you had to go through what you did. I can't even begin to think of what that would be like.

HUSTLEMAN
September 25th, 2014, 11:32 AM
That's torture right there. I agree with everyone here that you should tell the authorities or someone just to get it off your chest

Perfectly Flawed
September 25th, 2014, 01:36 PM
This is a serious crime regardless of what it is titled. The police should be informed to protect people from this family.

lovelycaleb
September 25th, 2014, 01:46 PM
If you have a dislike of strong language, keep scrolling. Mods/admins, im not a violent person. Trust me.

I used to live in Oklahoma and everyone owned guns. Thats how things worked. If someone did that to my daughter, I would make HIM dig his own grave, then shoot that son-of-a-bitch. How shitty of a person do you have to be to treat a girl like that!