PDA

View Full Version : Is it bad that I wanna shoot myself?

averygamerdude
August 19th, 2014, 09:29 PM
If so, why?

Microcosm
August 19th, 2014, 11:33 PM
Yes it's bad, obviously. If you're depressed, you need to see someone. You need to be in control of your life. It's bad because it means that depression is holding you down.

averygamerdude
August 20th, 2014, 07:57 PM
Well, seeing somebody is a problem because I have nobody to see or talk to. :(
And I can never be in control of my life, and I'm pretty sure that my "depression" is a special gift that lets me see the world the way it truly is.

ConsiderMeDead
August 20th, 2014, 08:02 PM
well ive been in ur shoes n i hav shot myself it killed terribly but since tht ive cut a few times but not in forever n ive learned tht everything happens for a reason no matter how shitty tht event tht happened there is a reason tht it happened n tht well u may get a ton of crap thrown at u but trust me it will turn ur way eventually ull live happily but u hav to control it by not cuttin n not giving up on hope on just tryin to forget n shrug off all of the crap tht u take n if u need some1 to talk send me a vistor msg

averygamerdude
August 20th, 2014, 08:33 PM
well ive been in ur shoes n i hav shot myself it killed terribly but since tht ive cut a few times but not in forever n ive learned tht everything happens for a reason no matter how shitty tht event tht happened there is a reason tht it happened n tht well u may get a ton of crap thrown at u but trust me it will turn ur way eventually ull live happily but u hav to control it by not cuttin n not giving up on hope on just tryin to forget n shrug off all of the crap tht u take n if u need some1 to talk send me a vistor msg

I don't cut, so don't worry about that.

ConsiderMeDead
August 21st, 2014, 06:07 PM
I don't cut, so don't worry about that.

well thts good ive stopped too its just rlly nonsense one of my exes helped me wit not cutting well b4 she tore my heart out n cheated on me

Pulp501
August 22nd, 2014, 05:31 PM
Yes, it's bad. You should find someone to talk to and get help